Historical/Nonfiction Winners

Results for the Historical/Nonfiction category are now in! All entries were judged by Snehasasikumar

Here are the 3 final winners of the Historical/Nonfiction category:

First Place

Bargain Bride by ellasummerhues

Score

81/85

Description

Amelia Jourandunn had the perfect life as a prima ballerina; a dream she had sown heart's allegiance to and thus made her believe that she was on top of the world, a place where no one and nothing could take her down... but when Nehima Tobias Giovanni, the supposive dauntless beaut sweeps into her life claiming to own her, everything crumbles.

Her dreams.

Her soul.

He is set to obliterate anything standing against his sole will to entirely shatter her tough nature.

To protect herself, she must reckon to risky litigations.

Slowly but surely, Amelia Jourandunn goes from for bearing to unruly.

And from graceful to wild.

It is a matter of the past and of bewildering decisions made before her existence, sealed in ancient books which cannot be unwritten. A tie between two families.A vow sworn before their time. Reckless. But Nehima won't let her go till he has her.

Second Place

Fall by livisalemon1212

Score

80/85

Description

Louisa 'Louie' does not like pretty dresses or going to parties. She prefers taking her bow into the woods for target practice and climbing trees. She doesn't need a hero to save her. She is perfectly content with her current life. Then he rides in. Jack doesn't want a wife or children, at least not yet. He watched both of his siblings rush into loveless marriages. He doesn't want that. He vowed not to marry unless it is with someone he loves. And then she quite literally, falls into his life.

Third Place

The Moon Blade by tsuki_asu

Score

78/85

Description

In the fictional Sagoku Era , 1604 Japan , A teenager by the name of Ukiyo leaves home with her older sister Tsukino on a journey to hide out the ruthless shinobi assassin ordered to execute them and present their heads to the cold blooded Daimyo, Toji of Gīon.

Congratulations to these 3 amazing authors!

Your prizes for the Awards are:

🔹️Your respective books placed in our Award Winner's Books Reading List

🔹️A shout out on our message board

🔹️And an Historical/Nonfiction themed sticker created by one of our amazing designers, LipiKr.

**Please DM the community to recieve your stickers**