The not so bad Big Bad Wolf

Fluff. Mention of manga character, but not big a spoiler (I think?)

Little Red Riding Hood AU

—————

"Emma!" Isabella called for her daughter.

Emma quickly went over to Isabella and tilted her head in confusion when she saw the picnic basket her mother was holding.

"What is it, Mama?"

"Mr. Yuugo is sick today, so I thought it would be a good idea if you brought these cookies to cheer him up" She explained as she held out the basket to Emma, ​​who obediently took it.

"Can't Ray do that? The last time I tried he kicked me out of his house" Emma asked.

Isabella laughed and smiled at her daughter "Ray is helping your father write a song, and I'm sure that this time Mr. Yuugo won't kick you out"

Emma thought about it for a moment and smiled as she nodded "Okay! I'll give this to him!"

"Thanks, Emma" Emma was about to open the door when Isabella spoke again "Oh, and please be careful, I heard that there is a big and bad wolf walking through the forest"

"Okay, Mama! I will be very careful!" She said before leaving the house and closing the door behind her.

—————

"I think I'm close..." Emma thought out loud as she hopped through the forest, occasionally stopping to pick a flower or play with a wild animal "Mama said there was a wolf roaming the forest, but I don't see anything unusual..."

Just after saying that, Emma heard something moving through the tall trees that surrounded her.

She looked around but saw nothing "Maybe it's just another little bunny" She said still looking around suspiciously.

She continued walking but again she can hear the sound. This time coming from a bush near her.

Quickly, but cautiously, she went to the bush and nudged him with a stick she had picked up on the ground.

"Ouch!" Either the bush was talkative or someone was inside it. Probably the second option.

"Mr. bush, why are you following me?" Emma asked amiably as she walked away.

"I-I'm not a bush..." The bush spoke after a few seconds in silence. Emma knew from the voice that it was a boy.

Emma tilted her head in confusion and looked at the bush "So who are you?"

A few more seconds of silence passed before a boy with around her age shyly emerged from the bush.

"I-I'm a boy...?" Emma was confused that he was asking more than saying, until she paid more attention to his appearance.

There was so much unusual about his appearance. Snow-white hair, pale skin, crystal blue eyes ...

But what was most unusual about him was definitely the wolf-like ears that were on top of his head, the hairy tail that was also white that came out of the back of his pants and the pointed canines that she noticed in his mouth when he spoke.

"Are you a hybrid?" Emma asked in surprise.

She had already heard of hybrids. They were creatures that were a mix between two species. But she supposed they were just creatures from the fairy tales Isabella used to read for her and Ray.