Girls talk

Fluff/Humor. Manga spoilers

Just an idea that I had at 1am (Is that considered an AU?)

-----

"So... Is it true that you kissed Don? "Gillian asked casually, which made Gilda blush hard before nodding "It was about time, since I met you both I knew there was an unresolved romantic tension between you and him"

This made Gilda look like a tomato, but it also got some laughs from everyone.

"Why did I agree to join this?" The greenette lamented aloud, ashamed of the situation.

It had been a few weeks since they had arrived at the paradise that Norman had built the last two years, and at some point Gillian had the brilliant idea of ​​joining the older girls for a "Girls talk", as she had called it.

In the beginning everything had gone well, most of the girls came, just like Violet, Anna, Emma, ​​Gilda and others, they had gathered in the room that Emma shared with other girls because she was bigger and everything was funny

Until Gillian started talking about love interests.

"Anna has been spending a lot of time with Ray lately, don't you think?" She asked from turning to her next target, who looked just as nervous as the first.

"Uhm, well, as I am quite experienced in medicine, he sometimes comes to ask me something related to" Anna explained trying not to stutter "It really isn't what you're thinking"

Gillian smirked "Medicine? Like biology and stuff?"

All but Emma, ​​who was too innocent to understand the meaning behind those words, gasped and blushed in surprise that Gillian had been so bold as to mention it.

"N-No! You got it wrong!" Anna said an octave higher and her face was redder than Nat's hair "We are still teenagers! It really isn't what you think!"

"Wait, what does that mean?" Emma asked confused by everyone's reaction "Why are everyone nervous?"

Violet shot Gillian a reproving look. "I'm glad Emma was blessed with ignorance, at least she is save" she said with a sigh.

"Can someone explain to me?"

"No!" Emma decided it would be better not to ask again.

Gillian smiled amused by the whole situation "Okay, how about we change the subject before Emma can understand what I said?"

"Yes, please" Anna murmured, still ashamed.

Suddenly a girl with a ponytail from another farm raised her hand sheepishly.

"Yes, Matilda?" Gilda asked gently as she remembered the girl's name.

"What do you think of the boss?" Matilda asked timidly when approaching the subject.

Several murmurs ran through the large group of girls.

"The boss is quite tall!" Someone spoke.

"He is very serious about work"

"He is very kind too"

"And hot," Gillian commented bluntly as always, just to get another look at Violet. "What? It's true!"

Within seconds all the girls started talking about their own opinions about Norman and how smart and handsome he was.

Hearing so many girls talk so well about her best friend, Emma for some reason was strangely quiet, which did not go unnoticed by Gillian.

"You are childhood friends, aren't you Emma?" She asked drawing everyone's attention "What do you think of him now?"

The room, which was noisy a few seconds ago, became silent while they waited for Emma's answer, who frowned, not really understanding the question.

"Well... He still himself, I think?"

Matilda tried to clarify for her "But don't you feel anything special when you're close to him? Like your heart beats when he gets too close?"

"Or do you crave physical contact with him?" Someone completed

"Or maybe a strange feeling when you see him?" Someone else added.

Emma thought about it as they all watched, as confused as before.

"What do you guys mean?" She asked, drawing out several frustrated moans.

Gillian stood in front of her and explained as if she were talking to a three-year-old "L-o-v-e, this is what we mean"

The redhead tilted her head confused "But I love everyone"

"Here, let me try" Gilda said putting herself in front of Emma, ​​as well as Gillian "Emma, ​​they mean love and not love"

"What's the difference?"

Gilda sighed "Love like to kiss his lips, like I did with Don" She stopped and blushed at the memory, but she composed herself "The kind that makes you want to marry that person and make a family, love the kind that makes you want to spend the rest of your life with that person, as a couple and not as siblings or friends

The redhead blinked as if she had just had an epiphany and gaped at the greenette.

"Did you kiss Don on the lips?"

"Did you think I kissed him on the cheek?"

"Uh, yes"

"If I hadn't known you my whole life, I would be surprised at your innocence"

"Thanks...?"

"Anyway, do you feel any of these things with the boss?" Matilda asked impatiently.

Emma thought about it again and opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted by the door opening abruptly.

"Oi! Dinner is ready, and unless you all want to go hungry you guys should come soon" Ray said rudely.

In just under a minute the room was almost empty, leaving only Emma, ​​who was looking at Ray, and Ray, who was looking at Emma.

He smiled sarcastically as he reached into his pants pockets "Now you can thank me for avoiding a big gossip about you and Norman"

"Were you listening?" She asked raising an eyebrow "Shouldn't this be a conversation between girls?"

"They were practically screaming, it was impossible not to hear" Emma rolled her eyes at the answer but smiled right away.

"Thanks, Ray"

Ray smiled genuinely this time "Well, I just hope that when this is all over, you will stop messing around and start dating" He joked while left the room.

"Only if you declare yourself to Anna!" She replied, but he was too far away to hear.

Of course, she knew she was in love with Norman. Knew since he had been shipped out.

She realized when she felt the vague in her heart when he was gone.

But now he was alive, and those feelings only increased, even when he came up with the idea of ​​exterminating all the demons.

She just hoped that when this was all over, in one way or another, they could, like Don and Gilda, be a couple.

"Oh, so you really like him like that" Emma turned to the door again and looked at Gillian in surprise "Relax, your secret is safe with me" She said before following the same path that Ray had taken towards the dining room.

Girls talks can be really dangerous, especially when Gillian was involved.

-----

Thanks for reading this crap idea I had when I was supposed to be sleeping!

It is currently 4:08am in my timezone so I will only have three hours of sleep, again, yay!

Have a great day (or night), bye!