Untitled Part 7

JERRIs P.O.V

As I pulled up to the location I noticed she had sent me to a park, I smirked she so damn adorable . Getting out the car I noticed sitting  with her back facing me Koryn sat on the swings. 

'Im finna scare her ass'

Sneaking up on her I leaned down to where my mouth was right near her ear. "BOO"

She jumped and shrieked slightly, "Jerri You almost gave me a damn heart attack! don't be sneaking up playing with people!" she said in mock anger slightly rolling her eyes. 

"Oh so you mad" I challenged, smirking at her slightly to which she looked at me intently for a second and rolled her eyes a second time before looking away. I took this as my opportunity to sit in the swing next to her. A comfortable silence took over us as we started to gently rock back and forth. 

"So... you okay?" I asked breaking the silent moments that passed. 

I heard her take a deep breath before turning her head and looking at me, I can tell that she had a lot to say but she just opted to nod her head slightly before turning her focus to the rest of the park ahead of us. 

"Look I understand that we just met not too long ago, but you obviously felt comfortable enough to bring me out here.. I wont judge, I really can't judge. It seems like somethings bothering you, you can talk to me" I told her while looking at her. I saw her eyes look at me slightly before turning her head, I saw a slight tremble in her shoulders.

I usually don't do all that sentimental ass shit.. but something bout her crying made me just wanna melt. I got up to console her.. Something was pulling me into her direction, I wrapped my arms around her and she let go, crying on my chest. I rubbed the back of her head in long slow strokes as she sobbed, not really knowing what else to do. 

"Stop It Mama" I said with my voice barely over a whisper. 

After a few minutes all you could hear was her light sniffles .

"Why am I not good enough" she said with her head still tucked into my chest. Pulling back I pulled her away from me trying to force her to look at me. her gaze never leaving the floor. 

"What makes you think that" I asked her. my heart steadily crumbling from the solemn look on her face. 

She just scoffed and shook her head. 

"look at me" I gently picked her head up by her chin and her jaw started to quiver. 

"I'm with someone who cant even look at me without looking disgusted, I cant blame him .. I wouldn't want to be with me either. He wont divorce me, Its bad for his image. And I love him dearly, but I love me too... I miss who I used to be I want to get back to her but I cant with constant abuse .. disrespect.. but  I know if I have to choose it will be him.. I wish he'd leave me.. I know  I'm not making sense" She said looking down. 

I actually understood .. and it made me want to hold her even more and never let her go, she was too good of a person. Made me want to kill that man for even making her feel like that. and wtf she meant abuse . .. Ima have to see his big silver back looking ass. 

"I should go" she said snapping me out of my thoughts and standing up already in motion. I grabbed her hand as she stepped over me and she stopped walking I gently tugged her hand ans she slowly turned .

KORYNs P.O.V

I couldn't believe myself I'm over here crying like a baby putting her into my personal problems.. I felt so weak , "I should go" was all I could get out I felt like I was gon just drop right there.. how embarrassing I got up prepared to haul ass and then.. she grabbed me.

I felt fuzzy , like before but stronger due to direct contact.. wth is wrong with me I don't like women.. well I never have I was almost scared to turn around. I did tho.. slowly. My eyes were drawn to her hand around my wrist as I looked up at her expecting to be met with pity. 

I was met with a different look, i couldn't quite put my fingers on..

"Don't Go" she said I didn't want to , I felt secure with this girl I barely knew. Her gaze was intimidating I looked down again. Lord what is going on... I'm never this shy around girls. 

Jerri picked my face up using her finger under my chin as she inched closer to me. What's she doing? is this happening ? should I stop it ? I mean I am married .. 

Regardless of all that was going in my head I was blank , watching as she eased towards me. Our lips were seconds apart and while the anticipation was killing me I closed the small gap in between us and softly put my lips on hers. 

Backing up slightly I looked for any reaction and I saw as much hunger in her eyes as I felt, We immediately our lips again, she softly pulled my bottom lip asking for entrance and to my surprise I granted. No one fought for dominance, It was no tug of war.. It was beautiful like a symphony .. our tongues danced together and made beautiful music.

My phone rung snapping us back into reality.. we slowly pulled away from each other and looked into each others eyes, each one of us trying to find some type of clarity to what was going on in front of us. I shakily pulled my phone out of my pocket. 

"Hello" I said softly as I put the phone to my ear while Jerri stood there staring at me .

"Bitch I'm doing 95 that way put on yo mf shoes and get ready we finna jump his big gorilla ass", My sister blared through the phone. 

Jerri's eyes got big.. I'm guessing she heard that . 

"No need sis I'm good...  seriously" I said trying to calm her down. 

"No mam Honey You good my ass, I'm sicka the shit he gn talk to you like that IN FRONT OF ME ?!!!! Nah we finna handle his ass, and I got Tyasia and Chuci Wit me its finna get up there" it was my turn for my eyes to get big. 

"SISSYYY..... I SAID LET IT GO!!!" I exclaimed "I aint even at home" I said with my head spinning 

"Yea Well Get There Hoe" She said and hung up .. I pinched the bridge of my nose before looking back at Jerri who was still looking at me but had this smirk on her face... whats that about ? I dont even have the time I gotta get home before these hoes kill my husband . 

"I gotta go" was all I could say before I ran to my car jumped in and peeled off.. As I turned the corner I saw here walking towards her car touching her lips like a little girl.. she's so damn cute I blushed. 

The I sped off in the direction of my house.