Breaking this Shell

Jerri P.O.V

This was the easiest client I've had in a minute, she just agrees with everything.  I kept asking her what look she was going for or how she felt about certain things, she just gn say  'I'm your canvas Jerri paint away' the fact that she said that had me imagining my tongue as a paint brush dipped in bright red passion... but i just simply said 'gotcha'. Currently I was in her giant walk in closet picking her through pieces mixing up ensembles trying to make something scream at me , she was in the process of curling and pinning her hair. After a second of looking around I noticed that I was over thinking the process, I was going to dress her simple and bold. Knowing she was able to pull it off. Going to the back of the closet I noticed she had a few dresses in the bag still and upon opening I noticed they still had tags on them.

"Damn, do you just shop for a hobby? you got so much shit in here you've never worn before "I called out looking into the certain bags. 

She let out a light chuckle before responding, "no, my sister buys me all types of shit she knows I wouldn't wear.. she says I'll want to be sexy again one day" I saw stuff I know she's look dope in, no business suits no boring ensembles the back of her closet was lit... very sexy and the Gala outfit was definitely coming from back here. As I was looking through her clothes she kept going "don't get me wrong the stuff she sends is very cute .. however it's not my style" 

"Not your style? what you mean?"  I asked her not understanding because the things I seen back here was killing the rest of her closet hands down and anyone would say so . "Well" she started as if she was trying to find the right words " Its all very cute and stylish, however it just doesn't fit with me? ya know, a lot of stuff she sends over wont look right on me.. Idk she means well I just don't agree with her taste.. For me maybe for her ." she said. As she was talking I came across off the shoulder hot pink dress, very simple yet on the right body eye catching and subtly sexy. 

Holding it out I walked to the entry of her closet so I can see her, "Okay so what do you have against pink?" I said holding it up looking at her through her vanity mirror she was in now applying her makeup. "Nothing... Its cute but my arms will despise that dress" she said as she stared briefly and continued to apply her makeup. I scrunched my face up looking at her .. "Your arms?" I said questionably, confused was an understatement. 

"There's no spanks for arms Jeri, I need to make sure my arms are covered you know? I don't like how big they are" she said turning around and looking at me completely. I just stared at her, she cannot be serious. Here is a woman that can literally steal your next breath, just drop dead gorgeous and this is what she chooses to say, I couldn't formulate the words but I knew my face was perplexed as I stared at her . I guess my look was making her uncomfortable because she kept going stumbling over what she would say next.

"See I know you might not get it but I have a few problem areas that I know aren't that flattering, so I just try to make sure I do what I can to hide them" she said as she resumed applying her eye make up . I'm not sure where she would even get that from, I tried to advert my gaze but I couldn't, I wanted to find a flaw, and at the time I couldn't.. 

Koryn P.O.V

She was just staring at me ..I was pretending to be super fixated on doing my makeup so I didn't have to meet her gaze, But I felt it. My back was burning I felt her eyes on me counting the flaws she probably never noticed. I have an amazing personality and a pretty face I'll give myself that much, but this body just wont do right. Carter reminds me every chance he gets I try all the time I know I can be much worst off but when some one always points your flaws out to you they begin to grow.