The Beginning

KORYN P.O.V

I rolled over to my phone ringing waking me up, I groaned as I answered and put it to my ear not bothering to look at the screen. 

"Helloo" I said groggily .

"Bitch get up and come to get pampered with me , I need a break and you do too" I heard my sister say loud as hell through my phone . I groaned again.

"I am sleep Tyyy " I drug out hoping she would get the picture 

"Aaaaand now you're up! be there in 35 and please get ready" she said right before she hung up. 

I laid there thinking how I'd never get back to sleep , I went to bed late as hell waiting on Carter who NEVER came home. I might as well go with this fool cause she's gonna come over here either way . And when she get here she gonna annoy tf outta me til I get up. I rolled the covers off of me and crept to my shower. I took a shower and did my hygiene and picked out something cute to wear. (IN MM). By the time I finished my light makeup I heard my phone ding signaling I had a text. 

TyBabyy-Im Outside Bitch . 

KoKoBean- Comin Hoe

I walked out and was greeted with my sister blasting music, waiting on me

I walked out and was greeted with my sister blasting music, waiting on me . I got in and sightly turned it down . 

"What it was hoe?!" Ty said as I closed the door.

"Lol what's poppin chick" I said smiling, I missed my sister I made a mental note to hang out with her more. 

"How you been? Filed for a divorce yet?" She said turning on the street and taking off. 

" TyJea Amour do not start with me !" I said as I giggled it off, She hated my husband from day one . They have never seen eye to eye and the fact that he'd gotten worst made her hate him that much more. I didn't really like him at this moment but I needed to be with him. I knew we were soulmates I just really wanted to try and fix my marriage, but I aint even know how to start. 

"No you don't start with me ! you know he aint shit AT ALL. " she said as she took a sip of her drink from Starbucks. 

"first and foremost since I don't see mines Ima need one of them, so gon take me by there. Secondly I don't wanna talk about it, he has a lot of pressure and I don't make it easy on him with the things I do. We gon fix it" I said I said knowing the last part was a damn lie.