Chapter 17.

Is he awake?

Then, a couple seconds later.

We're on our way

Hinata was reading Kageyama's texts too, and he grinned, "That was quick."

A few minutes later, Kuroo and Kenma arrived. They'd obviously run to Hinata's room because they were both breathing heavily. Hinata beckoned them over so he could give them hugs. Kenma got a hug first and he held onto Hinata for a pretty long time, which Kageyama guessed was unusual, because Kuroo said, "How come you never hug me for that long?"

Kenma glared at him, "Because you've never been in a coma for two and a half weeks."

Kuroo shrugged, "That's fair."

Kuroo gave Hinata a hug too, and Hinata looked at them, "As much as I love seeing you and all, I'm still hungry, so now that we've had our reunion, can we find food?"

"Yeah," Kuroo said, "I don't think your first meal in two weeks should be hospital food though, so I'll go get some take out for us and bring it back here. Kenma can come with me, because I'm sure he'll be able to pick you out something that you like."

Kenma held up his hands, "Woah there, I don't want that kind of trust placed in me. What if he doesn't like it?"

"Don't worry, I will," Hinata reassured him. Kuroo and Kenma left the room. Hinata saw the orange shirt that Kageyama had brought sitting on the table near his bed. He leaned over and pulled it on.

"This is my favorite of your shirts. I'm assuming it's here for me, but if it wasn't, it is now."

"Oh, I just chose it at random, I didn't know it was your favorite, but it's definitely here for you," Kageyama told him.

Just then, they heard a voice coming from the hallway that neither of them expected, "Hey hey hey!"

"Oh god, is that who I think it is?" Kageyama said at the same time as Hinata burst out, "Bokuto!" He tried to push himself out of bed, but Kageyama stopped him, because he didn't want Hinata to overexert himself. Kageyama got up and opened the door to see Bokuto aimlessly wandering the halls and bothering everyone he saw. Kageyama called his name, which got his attention. He bounded over and gave Kageyama a hug, squeezing him tightly and lifting him off the ground.

After Bokuto set him down again Kageyama stepped back and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Bokuto was bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet, "We're here to see Hinata of course! We were watching Kenma's stream when we saw that he commented. We would've come to visit earlier but Kuroo told us to wait until he was awake, because you don't like visitors."

"We?" Kageyama questioned.

"Oh, Akaashi is downstairs talking to the front desk people to see which room Hinata is in. He told me to wait but I knew I could find it on my own," Bokuto said proudly, "It's 4880, right?"

"4878," Kageyama corrected. Then they heard something from down the hall that made them turn their heads.

"I'm so sorry to bother you, but have you seen my friend? He's a little over six feet tall, grey and white hair, usually responds to the name Bokuto."

"Akaashi!" Bokuto yelled as he ran towards his boyfriend.

"Bokuto," Akaashi said in a relieved voice, "I told you to stay with me. I was so worried you'd gotten lost."

"What?" Bokuto exclaimed, "That would never happen, my sense of direction is great."

"You got lost trying to find our apartment yesterday," Akaashi sighed.