Im so sorry.!

I woke up being shacked by Tray & him calling my name. I opened my eyes & the only light in the room was from the tv right now which was too bright. I looked over on the dresser cause it was a clock & it said 4:23 am. I was confused because why did he wake me up the early.

Get up & dress we going to my club. "He said getting walking in the closet."

I got up not wanting to argue because I was still kinda sore & only lord know what he would do. I brushed my teeth & washed my face & started to do my hair & makeup for about 20 minutes. When I was done I started to get dress since I had took a shower earlier. When I was done I walked down stairs & seen Tray with an blunt smoking like he was stressed.

I'm ready

I'm ready. "I said. He turned & looked at me like I was stupid. He put his blunt down & started walking up to me & I slowly walked back. He grabbed my face but softly .

DONT TALK TO NO NIGGAS AT THIS CLUB!
"He said with a serious face."

Why not? "I asked."

Because you mines & I'll fuck a nigga up. "He said walking out the front door. As I followed. We got in the car & drove off. The whole car ride was quite until he spoke.

Lisa I don't wanna hurt you or be mean to you. But you just choose disobedience. So then I give you my mean side when all you have to do is be a good girl who gets to see my good side. So how about we start over. I'll be nice but you gotta listen. But if you don't it won't matter cause I get what I want anyways. "With that he got out the car & came to open my door. There was a line but we when straight in. I followed him all the way to the bar & got shoots ordered to our VIP section. When the shoots came me & him both had 6 shoots each. I started to feel tipsy after while but nothing I couldn't handle.

I decided I wanted a lap dance cause I had seen some fine ass girls walking around here. I mean why not have fun right. I asked Tray for some money & he gave it to me after I told him what for. When I walked up to this fine girl she grabbed my finger & lead me to a chair in a room with me & her & music. When she started dancing I started throwing money on her. She was skinny but thick & was little like me. She started grinding her ass on me & off course I liked it. She was touching on my body & she even started to spreed my legs opened. I was nervous because she started to move my panties to the side. She scooted me down & started to sucking on my clit. I couldn't believe what she was doing. She stopped & fixed my clothes & left with a smile.
/
Trays Pov.
I watched as one of my strippers was sucking on Lisa clit. I was mad as hell because she didn't have a problem with her but with me I can't. When she was done she started to come back over to where we was & she sat done beside me with a lil smile.

Wassup? "I asked her just to see if she would tell me."
Nothing I just got a dance form pretty girl over there. "she said talking while I took another shoot, because I was really close to beating ha ass right now for lying.
Coo so what all did she do? Did she touch you?
"I asked her see what the answer was gone be."