3. (Part one)

Kalya POV✨/10:00 am

J, GOODMORNING KALYA!! "I opened my eyes at the sound of a loud voice."

K, why are you so loud?

J, soooo today is Monday, which gives me & you a week to get our stuff together so we can leave.

"My eyes got big when this words came out his mouth." Leave & go where? "I asked now sitting up."

J, because Trey will be looking for you & that means problem for me & you. So we're leaving & before we do so I wanna make sure you have everything in need. You have a week & a hour to get dressed & eat your food. Dress nicely plz.

"he pointed to a plate with lots of food on it that was sitting next to me on the night stand. I grabbed my plate & started eating all my food. Honestly that was the best cooking I had in a very long time. I got outta bed & started getting out clothes that I wanted to wear outta my suitcase. Once I found what I wanted I walked around the halls until I found the bathroom.
/
Once I was done doing my hygiene things I started on my hair, but then came a knock at the door. I opened it with no problem & it was Jake...with his shirt off...damn I felt myself getting wet & the way he was eyeing me wasn't any better at all. He put both hands on the door & started to smile at me."

J, Kayla..you know it's been an hour in a half now & you still in towel only doing your hair with your clothes that's over there should be over here. "He said pointing to my clothes then my body. I couldn't help but to smile back at the way he way looking at me."

J, Come on princess you have 1 more hour then we gotta go.

K, if that's the case why are you not dressed?

J, because then I can't show you this body.
"he said walking off smiling."
/
"I finished my hair & did my little makeup. I started to put on my dress when I noticed my stomach. I know that I just ate but I wasn't too full for my size. Then it hit me...I didn't have my period last week. Even Jake asked about my stomach..omg. When I was feeling sick... The throwing up. OMG!!!!"

K, OMFG THIS CANT BE HAPPENING TO ME!! No no no no ohhh god please no.

J, KAYLA WASSUP WHATS WRONG!
"I heard Jake voice as he came closer. I hurried & closed the door & making sure to lock before he made it."

K, plz go away!
J, I can't..I wanna know why you crying princess.
K, I- you...you think I'm pregnant?
J, idk but we can go get whatever you need to find out promise.
K, NO!! I cause can't have this baby I can't take care of this baby by myself. I can't have- I WONT HAVE HIS CHILD!
J, KAYLA! wait just claim down ok just talk to me ok! alright just tell me what's the matter !
K, Your not even listening! I'm not ready for a child! I'm not ready to carry a baby that I can't take care of! I can't even take care of myself because look where I'm at! Being beat be a monster everyday! EVERY FUCKING DAY OF MY BODY BEING TOOK FROM ME! This is not the life I wanna live!
"as I finished my sentence Jake had some how unlocked the door."
J, & it won't be. I told you. I won't hurt you, but the child you are caring we"ll deal with it.

"He told me as he stepped all the way into the bathroom looking at me throw the mirror. He placed his hand on my shoulder & started to lead it down my back & zipping up my dress. he brought his hands to the front & started to rub on my stomach softly without taking his eyes off me."

K, Why do you want from me?
J, you to let me help you.
K, what if I don't want your help.
J, babygirl...it wouldn't even matter. Down stairs ten minutes.

"with that he left & I finished getting ready."