Not Sorry.

TO BE CONTINUED...

As he grabbed my hand & started to pull something outta his pocket, 3 men came in dressed in black started to point guns at me & Tray. They started yelling & pulling on us. "SHUT TF UP & DO AS I ASK. & NOBODY IN THE BITCH GETS HURT!" He yelled then point his gun all around. Then other two men started to grab on to me & Tray taking us out back into black trucks. Soon as we was in they pulled off. They kept pointing  their guns but mainly at Tray. "Tf is all this shit about? Who tf are you niggas." Tray asked outta frustration. "Ahh come on don't tell me you don't remember..?!?? Just take a guess of who I might be." The men said pulling his mask up a little so tray could see. Tray then got up so he could see closer but he head-bud the men & snatched his gun & started shooting all three before they could shoot back but some how I was hit. I felt the heat as  the bullet hit right into my left leg. "AahhhhhFUCCKKK!!!" I scream as Tray kept yelling at the driver making him stop the car & killing him right after. "Baby you ok?" He asked me looking at me leg. "DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OK" I said almost crying. Tray got out & removed the men's body well get in the truck & driving off. "HOLD ON BABY YOU GONNA BE ALRIGHT"
His voice yelled as I listened to it I started to breathe again. I felt myself coming back to reality. I ripped my dress into a small peace & started to rapped it around my leg. I looked over at the now dead me & seeing his gun made me realize....this is my time to get away. I grabbed the gun & the truck started to slowly stop. Tray hopped out opening my door & started to help me out the car. We was back at his house & ik I was going to be out numbered. "Let's go baby." He said reaching for my hand so that could follow him into the house. "No!" i said with all seriousness. He turned around & stopped where he was when he seen I had a gun in my hand aiming at his head.
He didn't mean. He didn't speck. He didn't even blink. "I WILL NOT LET TOU HURT ME! Again!!! I WILL NOT wait for you take MY body when your ready! AGAIN!! I WILL NOT LET YOU BEAT ME LIKE IM YOU PUNCHING BAG AGAIN!!!!" I yelled at him letting it all out, but it wasn't enough. Not..until...I...pulled... the..-

2 HOURS LATER ✨ Tray POV✨

"Can't believe she was ready to shoot me." I said talking to Jordan while smoking on a blunt. "Aye men look, could you really blame her for tryna run. Did you not here what she said?!?" Jordan said almost yelling at me. "You gotta go slow & be there for her man. Come on & STOP putting ya hands on ha to man!" he added. He words made me realize that I have to do better then what I'm doing. I went up stairs to my room & seen Lisa laying on the coach. I watched as she was still sleeping. I thought about moving her but I didn't want to hurt her so, I only removed her shoes & placed them on the closet. I went to the bathroom & started a hot shower. I hoped in when all my clothes was off. I started to let the water run down my back as I rushed my hand into my face. It's when I started to see Jasmine....

NOW WHO TF IS JASMINE ?!? And who is she to Tray.!
✨✨✨✨
*btw in the story I had got the names mixed up in the 3 chapter. "Lisa was supposed to be Kayla & Kayla was supposed to be Lisa."!!!!!!
✨✨✨✨
Wanna find out?!? Well keep reading & make sure to vote pretty please!☺️
Short yes Ik & I might continue to make em short what y'all think?