Chpt. 2

**Notes will be at bottom**

     Meanwhile at one of the biggest parties of the month since there will be millions of Halloween parties but this one is different. This one includes most of the seniors, including Tristan Bayard and Jennifer Patterson, and while they broke up, Jen is not taking no for an answer, so she, as the she-devil, has the most thought-out plan anyone has ever seen. As the night goes on and the crowd gets drunker as the minutes go by. Teens surround the living room as they think of what to do. Jen blurts out on schedule, "Why don't we all play Truth or Dare?" with a smirk on her face, she looks around the room. Cheers of Yeah's an alright's fill the air. The night went on some more as truths and dares were yelled back and forth until the biggest one came to mind. Jen yells with a smirk, "Hey Tristan!" He turns around, "Yea?" "Truth or Dare?" Almost sinisterly, she says.

   He looks back at her with a grin. " You know me, Jennie, I've got to go with the Dare." She claps happily, "I thought you would say that," She said knowingly, "Alrighty then, I dare you Tristan Bayard to date my nerd of a sister, Sam Patterson." She says with a sinister look in her eyes while taking a sip of her glass. Untangling her legs from the chair she was sitting in to walk up to a hesitant Tristan. "Or are you too scared and weak to do it?" She says while gliding her finger down his chest while looking him in the eyes smirking. "Hell yeah, I'll do it C'mon Jennie you should know by now that I am not one to put down a challenge." He says loudly and smugly with a smirk. As cheers are heard from all around. "Alrighty then!" Jenn says, quieting everyone down to hear what she is going to say.

"Next Wednesday on Halloween, you will proclaim your "Love," She says as she puts quotation marks around love sarcastically. " And ask my little nerd of a sister on a date and then ask her to be your girlfriend." She hears a couple of chuckles from Tristan's gang. "And let that continue for a bit and once she gets comfortable with you break it up." Tristan listens constantly and is shocked at the ending at first and is hesitant but looks around the room to hear everyone and sighs while putting on a smirk to cover his hesitations.

"Alright, Challenge accepted." He speaks loudly for everyone to hear. She looks and says quietly, "Perfect." As she takes one last sip of her glass of spiked punch and sighs with a smirk.

**So people in advance have told me it's like the movie After. I have never seen I started watching it I'm not finished with it. I was going with the Dare trope. Just to get that out of the way because I know people will probably say "How this is like After." I know I was told but I like to think I put my own twist on it. I am trying to get most of it on Wattpad. If I spread out the update I will tell people. If people like it please tell me I wanna know I'm a good writer because I have doubts in myself a lot and my mother doesn't help, so please let me know if you like it. With lots of luv <3<3 -MG