Chapter 2.

*2 months later*

"Let's go to the mall and hang out. It's boring here!" CC cried out. We were at Ashley's house, hanging out, but we ran out of things to do.

"I'm down," Andy said. "How 'bout you guys?" In case you were wondering, yes, I do like him. A lot. I'm just wondering if he likes me or not.

I just nodded and everyone else agreed. We headed out to the mall and split into groups. Just my luck, I get paired up with Andy. More time spent with him means I'll fall for him more. Not my cup of tea.

"So, which store do you wanna go to?" Andy's voice boomed, pulling me from my thoughts. I shrugged.

"I dunno. Where do you wanna go?" I asked.

"I'm kinda hungry. We've been walking a while." We headed to the food court and got Subway. As we sat there and ate, we talked and got to know eachother better.

"So, when are you guys, well, we, starting tour?" I asked before taking a bite of my  sandwich.

"In..." he stopped and looked at his phone. "2 days." I nearly choked on my drink.

"Thanks for the heads up," I joshed. He just chuckled. All the sudden, I got and overwhelming sense to tell him how I feel.

"Hey Andy.." I said softly, nervously.

"Yeah, Zena?" he said, looking into my eyes with his big blue eyes. I either felt like throwing up or there was a whole meadow of butterflies flapping in my tummy.

"I need to tell you something serious."

"Proceed."

"Andy, I like y-"

"ANDY IS THAT YOU?" a high pitched woman's voice came from behind me.

"Juliet!" he said, standing up and smiling and walking away. I turn to see him and a rather pretty blonde lady hugging. What they did next really stung. They kissed. I looked down at my hands, trying to hold back my tears.

"Who's this?" her voice sounding disgusted. I looked up and at them.

"This is Zena. She's BVB's new merchgirl. Zena, this is my girlfriend, Juliet." Andy introduced us. Girlfriend. How lovely.

I put on the best fake smile I could and waved. She looked me up and down before smiling slightly. Oh.

"Now, what were you saying?" Andy asked.

"Oh, um.. It's.. It's not important. Um, I'm gonna go find CC and Jake." I said, gathering my stuff and leaving before either could stop me. When I finally found them, CC noticed something was wrong. Besides Max, CC was my bestfriend. He knows I like Andy.

"Hey, what's wrong, Zena?" he asked. In response, I burst into tears. He brought me into a hug and I just cried into his chest. When I gathered myself up, I looked up at him and he wiped my tears.

"What happened?"

"Well, I was about to tell Andy, yanno, and Juliet just comes up out of nowhere. I didn't know he had a girlfriend. And I feel stupid for being oblivious to the fact that he would obviously have a girlfriend because he's unbelievably cute and I'm clearly not good enough for him. I feel like a goof for crying over it." I said. He just looked at me sympathetically. I just sighed and hung out with them until we left.

"We'll pick you up at 5 am sharp on Thursday morning." CC said, hugging me. "Stay strong. Everything'll be fine."

I gave him a weak smile and went inside.

Today was emotional.