Chapter 8.

When I woke up, I found that Andy wasn't next to me. I sat up and stretched and looked around. I found a note on the bedside table.
It read:
Went out to get breakfast. See you when I get back. Make yourself at home. I love you.
-Andy xx
I smiled and walked into the living room and turned on the tv and switched it to dvd and popped in American Horror Story: Coven. I'm surprised he has this.
In the middle of the fourth episode, he walked in with bags of stuff. I paused the show and walked into the kitchen.
"Hi, baby," I said, hugging him. He turned and looked at me and hugged me, kissing my forehead.
"Hi, sweetheart," he said, kissing me again, but on the lips. "Oh, hey, I dropped by your appartment and got you some clothes. I didn't know what to get, so I just got a Pantera shirt and black skinny jeans and your white Vans."
He handed me a bag of the clothes and I went to the bathroom and changed, leaving him to make breakfast. I walked out and saw him setting the table.
"Sit. Breakfast is almost done," he said, smiling. I sat down and sure enough, within 5-10 minutes, Andy was dishing breakfast. We ate and talked and had a great morning.
"You know what you need to do?" he said.
"What's that?" I asked, shoving bacon in my mouth, savoring its taste.
"Meet the guys' girlfriends. And have a girls' night and have a sleep over." he said, grinning. I thought about it.
"Sounds like a great idea. I'd love to meet them." I said, smiling at him.
-
Filler and its waaaay late.
sorry.
Song I'm listening to: Resurrect the Sun - Black Veil Brides