❛❛Promise ❜❜

♡ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
episode two: the weirdo on maple street

warning: this chapter may trigger some people.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR TRYING TO PROVE A POINT!! Dina thought as she sat in awkward silence with the almost bald girl. They both sat on Dina's King-sized bed, on either side of the fluffy comforter set. Dina just gawked at the poor girl awkwardly, while the girl looked away. It's like she couldn't make eye contact with me. She was fine a couple of minutes ago. Is she only comfortable with Mike? Dina hated that she frowned at her last though. I don't give a damn if she doesn't like me!

Should I ask what her name is again?

"DINA! SWEETIE ARE YOU AWAKE??" Wendy, one of her maids asked through the door. Both of the girl's eyes widened as they stared at the door. The girl whimpered jumping off the bed and heading towards the window. "Hey no no no! It's fine it's just my maid!" She runs to the girl, grabbed her hand, and sat her back on the bed. The girl gave her an understanding nod. Dina had forgotten about Wendy since she stared into the girl's eyes, her beautiful brown eyes.

Shut up, Dina! That's disgusting. She mentally slapped herself. You don't think about stuff like that.

"Dina!" Hearing her maid walking closer to her door snapped her out of her trace. She pulled her hand away from the girl then ran to her door.

"Shit." The cheerleader whispered as she pushed her whole body on the door as if it wasn't locked at all. "Yes, Wendy! I'm just counting my jewelry again?" It was more of a question than a statement. "Well, when you're done come down for breakfast!" She yelled before walking down the flight of stairs.

Alright, she's gone I'm all good. She signed.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Dina asked the girl, she nodded. "Go into my bathroom and I'll bring you some food." She pushed the girl into her bathroom. She went to close the door but the girl stopped her.......once again. The girl wanted Dina to keep the door three inches. "I have to close the door all the way this time. Someone might come on and see you."  I need to hurry but she's making this very difficult.

The girl still shook her head having a strong grip on the door.  "Please!" The girl stared Dina in the eyes. Jesus Christ, why am I such a nice person. "Fine!" Dina yelled as the girl sighed out of relief. "But if anyone notices you I'm gonna pretend you're a robber." Dina threatens, pointing her finger at the girl's face.

She didn't mind though, she was just happy about the door.

"I'll be back." Dina stormed out of her room but gently shut the door so she wouldn't bring attention towards her room.

While Dina was walking down her steps she couldn't help but think about the girl in her bathroom. We held hands! And the way she looked at me. Why are her eyes so beauty-. Shut up, Dina. Stop with the sinner's thoughts. You go to hell for that. Dina's heart raced at the thought of being a sinner. It made her stomach ache. Am I a sinner?

"Dina are you alright?" She was pulled out of her thoughts, hearing her mom's concerned voice. Her mom saw her daughter clutching her stomach with pain in her eyes. "Yeah...." she said breathlessly. "Yeah mom... my stomach just hurts.....I'll be fine."