❛❛ What is she doing to me!!! ❜❜

♡ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
episode two: the weirdo on maple street

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WHEN DINA SAID SHE WANTED HAWKINS TO BE LESS BORING THIS IS NOT WHAT SHE MEANT. A little recap here, Dina agreed to help the party find Will in the woods at night (that was the first red sign she ignored). Then they found a girl with a shaved head in a hospital gown (Dina thought she was a boy, also red flag number two). Now she's in the Wheeler's basement (red flag number three, they don't know who this girl is) while everyone investigated her.

"Is there a number we can call for your parents?" Mike asked the girl but she didn't say anything she just looked at him. "Where's your hair? Do you have cancer?" Dustin raised a question like what he said was innocent.

"DUSTIN SHUT UP!" Dina slapped his arm and glared at him.

"Did you ran away?" Lucas asked. Why are they slamming this poor girl with so many questions?

"Are you some kind of trouble?"

"Is that blood?" Lucas tried to touch the corner of her shirt. He did get far because Mike slapped his hand away. "Stop it. You're freaking her out!" He shouted.

"She's freaking me out!"

"You're both freaking her out." Dina crossed her arms. When she said that the girl stared at her for a while, but quickly looked away when Dina looked back. "I bet she's deaf." He announced before clapping his hands in front of her. And of course, she wasn't deaf because she jumped back from the sound. "Not deaf."

"Obviously" She rolled her eyes.

"That's enough, all right? She's just scared and cold."

"Mike is right. Mike just has to find her some clothes. "

The sound of the thunder outside caused the girl to close her eyes. She's scared of thunder? Dina nudges mike signaling him to get the clothes so she can warm up. There was a basket with folded clothes that Mike walked to. He grabs the shirt and pants, handing them to Dina. "Here." She handed the girl the clothes. "I'm pretty sure these are clean. Okay?"

She nodded before taking the clothes. She took off the coat she had on then grabbed the hem of her shirt about to take it off. Lucky Dina stopped her in time, moving the girl's hands away from the hem completely. "No, No, No, No." Dina grabbed the clothes and the girl's hand, leading her to the bathroom.

Dina placed the girl inside the bathroom and before she was about to close it she said."Privacy". She was finally about to close the door but the girl stopped her with a surprisingly strong grip on it. "You don't wanna close the door?"

"No."

"Oh, so you can speak." Dina let out a small smile. "Ok, well... how about we just keep the door..." She slowly pushed it until it was three inches open. "just like this. Is that better?" she raised a brow.

"Yes."
Then she walked about so the girl can change. Wait..........Was I just being nice to that fucking girl?

"This is mental!"