❛❛ You beautiful too ❜❜

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER
࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗢𝗢

┄                                                     𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙷013

┄                        𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙷
013.                    T H I R T E E N . 🫂🚐🛀

"HEY, THERE, FROG FACE." TROY AND HIS GOON STORM TOWARDS THE GROUP. "Toothless. Bitch." He opened his pocket knife, Dina isn't gonna lie she was scared.

"Shit!" Dustin pushed his bike out of the way so they could run. "Run, Dina, Mike!" Frog boy does the same catching up with the two. The bullies ran after them.

"You're dead, Wheeler!"

Dina and the two boys run pretty far before Dustin for a cramp on his leg. "Ow. Cramp." He groaned in pain, limping a little as he ran.

"Just keep going!" Dina yelled at him she was a couple of inches in front of Mike. "Shit!" Dina came to a halt once she saw Troy's goon coming from a different direction. Dustin and Dina picked up a stick while Mike grabbed a rock.

"Stay back! You sons of bitches."

Mike threw the rock at Troy's goon but missed, horribly. "Nice throw, numbnuts." He scoffed.

Dustin tried swinging at Troy but he managed to turn him around putting the knife to his neck. "Troy, stop this now and I won't have your dad arrested. You know he's the only family that puts up with your ass." She knew it was kinda harsh but he literally has a knife to Dustin's neck.

"I'm not scared of your empty threats anymore." He glares at her, putting the weapon closer to the boy's neck.

"Get off! Get off me!"

"Stay back, or I cut him." Troy immediately said once he saw the two come close, well try to come close.

"What do you want?" Mike yelled.

"I want to know how you did it." He held Dustin tighter since he was struggling so much. "How I did what?" Mike asked.

"I know you did something to me. Some nerdy science shit to make me do that."

"You mean piss your pants?" Dina laughed. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. It happens to the best of us."

"Our friend has superpowers, and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind," Dustin admitted.

"Shut up!"

"I think I should save Toothless here a trip to the dentist. Help him lose the great of his baby teeth." Troy pointed the knife toward the boy's mouth.