❛❛ That was badass ❜❜

BUT I'M A CHEERLEADER
࿐ ࿔*:🧷 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖡𝖠𝖣𝖠𝖲𝖲

  ┄                                           𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈   009

┄ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙳𝚈
  009. N I N E. 💄🩸💥

DINA HAS BEEN FEELING ABNORMAL. She's been having a fluttering pain in her stomach, her heart is beating faster than usual, she began to talk to herself in her head, worst of all, she was nice. It's making her crazy, she doesn't know what to do. But she did realize the weirdest thing. It only occurs when she's around Eleven. They don't even have to be sitting next to another. It's funny, right? Please tell her that's it's funny. She's never felt like this for a girl. But it's a sin. She thought. Her grandmother always told her the gays were going straight to hell. But I'm too pretty to go to hell.

Dina hated this feeling, especially once she saw Eleven. Oh, how beautiful she looked even though that dress she wore was way out of fashion. She doesn't even know how she pulled it off, but she did.

The five kids made it to school, they walked through the door closest to the gym. "Okay, remember, if anyone sees us, look sad." Mike reminded the group, strolling down the hallway. "I'm a great actor." Dina bragged. She was on a commercial or two when she was eight.

"Attention students, there will be an assembly to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now." Some man, probably the principal, said on the public address system. I have no clue why people are pretended they care. "Do not go to fourth period." The man continued.

The children were finally at the Audio-Visual Room, Mike reached to open the door but it was locked. "It's locked." Mike groaned in frustration. "What?" Lucas attempted to open the door because Mike is weak. "Hey, do you think you can open it?" Dustin turned toward Eleven to ask her. "With your powers?"

"Boys?" Mr. Clark came from around the corner which caused the kids to jump in surprise. "And girl." He furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey! Mr. Clark."

"Assembly's about to start."

"We know. We're just, you know..." Mike trailed off, putting a miserable look on his face. "Upset."Lucas finished for him. He did an awkward smile before remembering that he was supposed to pretend to be unhappy. He put his act back on. "Yeah, definitely upset." Dustin stammers, feeling like they were gonna get caught at any moment. "We need some alone time." Dina's acting skills were on point.

"To cry." Dustin let out.

"Yeah, listen I get it. I do. I know how hard this is, but let's just be there for Will, huh?" Dina kind of felt bad for Mr. Clark. He just sounds so painful. "And then..." He hauled the key to the Audio Visual Room and tossed it to Mike. "The heathkit is all yours for the rest of the day. What do you say?"

"Oh...I don't believe we've met." His eyes meet the small girl. "What's your name?" The kids stared at her nervously, wondering what she was going to say. "Eleven-"