❛❛ El! I love you so much. ❜❜

♡ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
episode three : holly, jolly

trigger warning: homophobia
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"WE JUST TELL OUR PARENT WE HAVE AV CLUB AFTER SCHOOL," Mike told the kids the next morning. Lucas, Dustin, and Mike were at the game table, while Dina sat next to Eleven. She was playing with one of the radios they hand laying around. "That'll give us at least a few hours for operation Mirkwood."

"What about me? My mom's not gonna believe joined the Av club." Dina raised a brow. She hopes they don't wanna let her go. She's been feeling awkward since yesterday when she told everyone about not having a home or family. She wishes they don't think differently of her. " Just tell your mom that Dustin is still tutoring you."

Oh right tutoring something Dustin still hasn't done. She muttered alright before slumping on the couch. El saw the distant look in Dina's eyes like she was trouble by something. So she grabbed the slightly taller girl's hand into her own. Dina said nothing but she did smile at El showing her gratitude and she smiled back. She hoped none of the boys saw the moment the girls were sharing.

"You sad?" El whispered pulling her face closer to the girl. "Nah I'm okay."

"Fo you seriously think that the weirdo knows about Will," Lucas asked in a quiet voice not want El to hear, not like she was gonna hear him any way she was too focused on Dina. "Just trust me on this one, okay?" Mike exclaimed. He believes in El she wouldn't lie about something like this. "Okay."

"Did you get the supplies?" Dina asked from the couch.

"Yeah." Lucas bent over to reach his bag pulling out all the gadgets they needed. "Binoculars... from 'Nam. Army knife...also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana...and the wrist rocket." He eagerly announced.

"Yeah gonna take out the demogorgan with a slingshot?" Dustin asked sarcastically with a frown on his face. This caused Dina to laugh, he's learning so much from me, she thought as she continues to listen to the conversation in front of her. "First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye..." He shoots the wrist rocket. "And blind it."

"Dustin what did you get?" Mike asked with a sigh. Dustin dumped the things in his backpack onto the table. "Well, alrighty. So we got...nutty bars, bazooka, pez, smarties, pringles, nilla wafers, apple, and trail mix."

"Seriously?" Lucas deadpanned.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we need weapons anyway? We have her!" He pointed out to Eleven. "She shut one door!"

"With her mind! Are you kidding me? That's insane. Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do. Like...I bet that she could make this fly."

Dustin told to her make it fly. It never did. She bearly paid her attention to him. "Idiot"

"She's not a dog Dustin." Dina deadpanned.

"Kids! Time for school." Mike's mom called from upstairs. Dina got up, picking her a backpack the was beside the couch, and walked but towards Mike to talk to El. "Just stay down here. Don't make any noise, and don't leave. If you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks, okay?"