❛❛ Who the hell is she ❜❜

♡ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
episode two: the weirdo on maple street

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PEOPLE WOULD'VE NEVER GUESS THAT DINA HAD A VULNERABLE SIDE. Not even her mother. She probably didn't know she had one. But once she saw Eleven with tears falling out of her beautiful chocolate eyes she couldn't help herself. She slumped down to sit next to her and wrapped her arms around her shoulder, giving her a tight squeeze. They both sat there for a while, letting El get all her tears out. "Are you okay now?" Dina whispered while she looked down at the girl with the shaved head. By now Eleven sobs stopped and she calmed down. She nodded smiling at her.

"Alright let's get out of here." Dina stood up first, then grabbed her hand pulling her up too. They both sat back on the king-sized bed. "I think I should get dressed for we can go to Mike's house," Dina mumbled having a small frown. How could they have forgotten, Eleven had to leave today? They were having so much fun, they just forget about the plan. They both gotten too attach( Dina would never say it out loud).

Before going to get dressed she took off her bonnet── for the first time today ── showing her braided hair. El's eyes lit up at the sight. She thought her hair was beautiful, she loved how long it was, she loved how many things she could do with her hair. Dina's hair also made her insecure about her hair. She hated how short her hair was, it made her look like a boy. It made her feel like a boy.

Dina sat the bonnet on the bed, next to Eleven. "I'll be back." She said before walking into the bathroom. El waited until Dina closed the bathroom door to pick up the bonnet.

It was smooth in her hand since it was silk( el doesn't know what that is). She walked towards a mirror that was in Dina's room and put the bonnet on. It was a large bonnet so she had to move it out of her face. She could've teared up. She thought she was pretty ── even if it wasn't hair she felt like Dina──someone she looked up to.

She didn't want to take it off, she didn't want to be reminded about her short hair.

Dina came back from the bathroom wearing joggers and a tank top, with her butterfly earrings and a few rings. She laughed once she saw Eleven quickly peel off the bonnet, dropping it on the floor. Eleven had a frightened look on her face. Does she think I'm gonna yell at her?

"You know you don't have the hair for that, right?" Dina grinned but stopped once she saw the smaller girl frown, el thought she meant because her hair was much shorter than the average hair length. I should've worded that differently...

"No! No! I meant I have different a type of hair. Like 4c. We have different a type of hair. You're probably 1 or 2a hair or something." Dina said after walking up to el.

"2a?" That was all Eleven said, causing Dina to laugh."

"I'll teach you all about it later!" Neither of the girls said anything because they both knew they would never have the time to do that. They both knew she was leaving today. They were going to miss each other, Dina is still not gonna admit that.

Dina bent down to grab the bonnet. Once she did she placed it in Eleven's hand, catching the girl by surprise. "I have millions of more anyway." She said this because she didn't want to say what was really on her mind. I want you to have this so you can remember me. I want you to remember me. She wished she'd said that.