Hide.

Dixie: hey Noah. I've been meaning to tell you something for a long time.

Noah: what now ( kisses her )

Dixie: I love you.

Noah: I love you too.

They both sit on the couch and cuddle while Noah strokes her hair. They fall sound asleep, in each others arms.

So a lot has been going on since then I guess I'll have to fill you in .

So I'm going to fast forward 3 months. Dixie and Noah have been living happily together. Dixie had frequently been going to therapy and Noah has been supporting her all the way. During this time, Dixie and Noah have moved out of their apartment and moved into a large house in Beverly Hills that looked like this

 During this time, Dixie and Noah have moved out of their apartment and moved into a large house in Beverly Hills that looked like this

They were both equally happy with their lives. This next chapter we will be following Dixie and Noah on their adventure in Canada.

Dixie: hey baby. It's airport time!

Noah: yep my suitcase is packed

Dixie: we're meeting Charli, mom and dad there in an hour.

Noah: okay sure.

Dixie: I get up and walk to the bathroom I look in the mirror and I see Noah looking at me in the reflection. We lock eyes and he comes in and kisses me gently .

Noah: I'm going to make breakfast. What would you like?

Dixie: you already know what I like (she laughs)

Noah: (laughs too) okay baby I'll bring it up to you.

—-Noah and Dixie eat breakfast and then proceeded to gather their things for Canada——

Noah: bye house !

They shut the door and get in their taxi. After 30 minutes They both arrive at the airport.

Noah: hello mr and Mrs d'amelio how are you ? ( they shake hands )

Dixie: hey mom.

Heidi: hey come over here for a bit dix.

Heidi: hi baby how you feeling today ?

Dixie: honestly mum I'm feeling okay.

Heidi: I'm glad. You look so much happier and healthier.

Dixie: yeah. Noah makes everything better.

Marc: Heidi! They're ready for us.

—-they all get on the plane and they decided to pay for a first class ticket which was extremely posh—-

The rooms looked like this except they had a double bed.

Noah: I knew Dixie was scared of planes so I made sure I held her tight

I was constantly worried about her because I loved her so much.

Dixie: I felt really really anxious being on the plane.

Noah spooned me tight as we cuddled up on the bed. I was constantly reminded of that time, Right after the baby had passed where we sat on my couch crying and spooning... I couldn't help but get tearful at the thought but I managed to wipe them away without Noah noticing.

Noah: Dixie was sat on the bed in a sports bra and shorts. She looked so damn sexy. I opened the blinds to reveal a pinky purple sunset with hints of orange. It was so so beautiful.

Dixie: hey Noah isn't it beautiful.

Noah: I know gorgeous. Just like you

Dixie: I blushed and turned to look at Noah. His hazel eyes were staring back at me longingly for a kiss so I grabbed him and kissed him so passionately.

Noah: wow. I really really liked that, it felt amazing. We carried on kissing for about 5 minutes when Dixie finally gave in.

Dixie: ugh. That was so cute! I loved Noah with my entire heart and feeling his lips against mine was like licking butter icing off a cake - so delicious.

Noah: that night I dreamt about Dixie and me.

I dreamt about holding her hand as we walked into the sunset and how she kissed my lips so softly yet passionately. She was so perfect for me . I was one lucky bloke.

Noah: I kept waking in the night as Dixie had pulled all covers over herself which left me cuddled in the corner: freezing.

Noah: (whispers in dixies ear) you ain't getting away with it that easily Mrs gurl.

Noah: I stealthily pulled the covers so that it covered us both. Dixie sneered but then fell asleep once again.

Noah: I woke up way before Dixie and made myself a coffee. I realised it was late and we were due to land in 1 hour so I figured I'd wake her up.

Noah: morning dix ( shaking her)

Dixie: hey bub.

Noah: I stroked Dixies hair softly and then she got up.

Dixie: as soon as I got up I headed straight to the bathroom, I washed my face and then did my makeup.

Ugh not now. My period had just started, Great. I reached in my bag for some tampons and then realised I had a huge mark on my pyjamas.

Noah: dix?! ... dix?! Are you okay?

Dixie: yeah yeah I'm- um

Dixie: I turned around and there was a pool of blood on my new pyjamas that Noah had bought me , Omg!!! What a fool.

Noah: at this point I didn't care. I burst into the bathroom to see Dixie scrubbing viciously at the pyjamas I'd bought her.

Noah: I actually sighed in relief- phew. at least she wasnt pregnant again.

Dixie: damn I'm so sorry the pyjamas are completely ruined.

Dixie: I sat on the toilet and sulked. I was so pissed off but at least Noah helped me clean up.

Noah: now go finish getting ready and I'll pack up , we're landing!

Dixie: me and Noah hauled our stuff out of the plane and into the transfer car. As we were driving I noticed a gigantic mall bigger than I'd ever seen before I told my parents and We just had to go in ( of course)

Heidi: me Noah, dix, charli and Marc made our way into the mall whilst our car waited outside. I was so happy to see Dixie and Noah having so much fun, after all they deserved to be happy.

Dixie: me and Noah head off to do some shopping, first stop Victoria secret of course my favourite shop out there.

Noah: Dixie managed to drag me into the infamous Victoria secret.. I still don't know why ladies love it tho ... I think it's really boring.

Dixie: hey Noah cmon I've picked out some bits let's pay .

Noah: hey they're really cute ( he winks)

Dixie: (laughs)

Dixie: just as we were about to pay I heard something. What I thought was a car engine backfiring.

Noah: we're leaving.right now.

Noah: I knew immediately what was happening. I grabbed dix carried her like a baby and immediately started to look for exits. None. We were trapped.

Dixie: everyone was screaming and crying. There it was again BANG!

Noah: shit...

Dixie: all I could think about was my parents and Charli and if they were safe but at this moment I was trying to make sure me and Noah were safe ( or at least as safe as we can be)

Yes more is coming soon ( sorry for the cliff hanger lmao) give me some feedback if you are enjoying so farrr :)