Hut.

Noah: Dixie was shaking and she seemed really cold. I checked my phone , SHIT the temperature had already dropped to 16 degrees.

Dixie: Noah. Baby I'm scared.

Noah: (softly) baby I'll protect you. I'm here don't worry.

Chase: guys the hut is empty and it has a door so we can keep out the cold!

Charli: the hut was bright red in colour and inside the floor was made out of woven vine leaves.

Dixie: the hut was big enough to fit us all in and I felt a little more safe than being outside.

The hut looked like this but it was red

Noah: I'm gonna protect you dix.

Dixie: both me and char were shivering in the cold but Noah held me close and assured me it would be okay.

Chase: there was a huge tree nearby with lots of branches so me and Noah snapped some off and made a fire to keep the girls and us warm.

Dixie: I opened the bag Noah had brought off the boat. (obviously only hand luggage) inside was 2 bottles of water 3 cereal bars a orange, some sunglasses a shawl and my phone.

Charli: we obviously had no signal and there was nothing we could do to try and help ourselves.

Chase: Charli opened her bag and she had a flapjack from off the boat, a shawl, her phone a smoothie and a coconut she picked up off the island.

Noah: should we just eat what we have as it's getting late?

Dixie: I want you to eat first Noah.

Noah: no dix you haven't eaten since this morning and you only had a smoothie!

Dixie: I had watermelon on the boat.

Noah: there nothing on it, it's basically just water babe. Please eat.

Charli: Dixie I'm eating but I halved my cereal bar with chase and we're sharing the smoothie

Dixie: have my orange.

Charli+chase: thanks dix.

Noah: eventually Dixie ate . I could stop worrying now as at least she'd eaten something.

Dixie: Noah I need to go outside for a minute.

Noah: okay babe do you want me to come ?

Dixie: I just need a minute outside that's all.

Dixie: I was so so scared all of my body was shaking and I could barely breathe. I sat down on the sand and drew stick men of me and Noah kissing, I reached onto my bag and realised I'd brought a vape. I never really vaped before . Maybe once but this was my dads and I felt like I needed it right now. I sat and vaped for a while and then I burst out crying.