Do this.. to me?

3 months fast forward ///

Noah: Hey baby how you feeling today

Dixie : meh I'm so anxious about having the baby Noah

Noah: (sits her down on the couch and strokes her back softly) babe don't be

Noah: you have me ... your mum your dad and my family all here to support you it's going to be okay !

// TW //

Noah: I could feel Dix starting to shake again with all this baby business she was really starting to suffer

Dixie: my heart was thumping against my chest I bent down gasping for air as Noah tried desperately to comfort me

Noah: sweat was dripping off her forehead and her hands and legs were shaking uncontrollably I felt utterly helpless and confused

Noah: I sat her upright and tried to steady her breathing.. she said that she felt really light headed so I gave her a cloth with peppermint oil on it to sniff and it seemed to calm her down

Dixie: after my breathing had become more steady Noah sat beside me and gently rubbed my legs .

Noah: another panic attack?

Dixie: yeah

// END OF TW //

Noah: I felt so bad for Dixie and I thought that she needed a break... I gave her a glass of cold milk then proceeded to call her mom.

Heidi: hi Noah nice hearing from you!

Noah: yeah you too ?! How are you

Heidi: you know what I'm alright actually.. how's the apartment going ?

Noah: yeah it's going really well me and Dixie are actually loving it !

Heidi: ahh what a sweet kid.. glad that your making the most of everything!

Noah: as always Mrs D'amelio.

Noah: so actually the reason for me ringing you is to tell you about dix.

Heidi: oh?

Noah: yeah has she told you about what's been going on...

Heidi: well obviously I knew but I didn't realise it was getting worse poor kid she spoke to me last night actually and I thought something was off

Noah: wel I'm glad she's informed you .. keep talking to her so you can keep updated it sure she really appreciates your love and support Mrs d'amelio.

Heidi: bless you Noah !

Noah: alright nice to speak to you I'll keep you updated and well we will just have to see

Heidi: okay Noah bye !

Noah : I proceeded to walk back into the kitchen where my pregnant girlfriend was sat on the couch . She looked pale and her lips were blue but she still had that spark that made my stomach jump around in joy. God I love that girl.

Dixie: I saw Noah come back into the room. I was still all shaky and a bit unsteady but I had stabilised and I felt a lot better.

Noah: hey baby I just spoke to your mum

Dixie: yeah I talked to her last night about it actually.

Noah: she said .

Noah: now dix I want you to be really honest with me are you okay ?

Dixie: I'm fine Noah. And I'm excited! We have a baby on the way and the trip to Canada it will be fun !

Noah: yeah for real it will ! Now I just want you to take it steady okay ... I've gotta get back to the sway house for 6 because Bryce wants me to film with him.. will you be okay? I'll be back for 10:30 .

Dixie: sure !

Noah: okay baby I'll see you in a while (he pulls Dixie in gently for a  hug and placed a warm kiss on her left cheek)

Dixie: I love u bye !

———- Noah closes the door, gets in his car and drives to sway——

Dixie: after Noah had left I got really hungry for something to eat. Carrying a baby was hard work and I always felt like I was starving even though I'd eaten a couples of hours before.

I looked through the cupboards and found some pasta ... upon closer inspection I saw something at the very top of the cabinet with a cherry red cork. I quickly grabbed a stool and reached up ... ah , a bottle of Prosecco that my parents had bought for me and Noah to open after the baby was born.

I looked at it and eventually gave up. I popped open the Prosecco and poured myself a rather large glass.

Damn it felt good to be drinking again.

Eventually my head became quite dizzy and all my thoughts were blurry and vivid . I decided that I would organise my kitchen and as I was doing so I noticed a small bar sat at the very back of the cupboard. It was a puff.
As fast as I could I grabbed the puff and started vaping a lot. My head went even more dizzy so I laid down on the couch.