The Trip to the beach

Narrator- I am back and better with a part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marinette POV- My parents have agreed to let me go I was looking outside the window and just surprised for the first time Chat was not playing with string. It would be easy for me to transform there and  come back here it's only a few miles away.

Tikki-Marinette did you pack everything.

Marinette-Yes thankyou tikki thankyou for everything(tosses her a cookie and she hugs her cheek)

Tikki-Thankyou to you too Marinette you are the nicest person I can imagine.

Marinette-Ohh tikki what can I do without you.

Sabine-Marinette the bus came to pick you up for the Field trip and here I packed a few snacks for you and your class mates.

Marinette-Thanks mom. I guess its time to go come on (motions to her bag)

I reached the bus and I sat down in the front seat and since Nino and alya were sitting together I had no one to sit with when I heard a small voice on the back of my neck while I was staring at the window.

Adrien-Umm Marinette can I sit here, Nino is sitting with Alya.

Marinette-Course..of SuRE I mean Ok.

Adrien-Ohk thankyou.

*Alya and Nino were sitting in the seat right behind them*

From than we played a few games and I read a few books and we just talked for a few mins. That  is when the bus just stopped moving everyone thought that we arrived and were about to get off when Ms.Boustir announced that the bus got stuck in the mud and was not moving and that service will come in 1 hour please wait patiently but according to me I was not about to wait that  long and no one else was about to either so I asked Ms.Boustir If I can make a call it was to my alter-ego I hid behind  a tree and transformed.

NO ONE POV

Marinette  transformed and went Ms.Boustir.

LB-Umm ma'am Marinette called  me and told me something was wrong with the bus.

Than Ms.Boustir told her what was wrong and she started pushing the bus with her  yoyo. Than Adrien spotted her and helped her after he Transformed and helped push the bus with his baton. after that  they de transformed and  sat back at their seats.SO than the bus started moving again and Ms.Boustir had announced that.

Marinette POV.

I was happy that without even an akuma I have helped my class and after a while we have reached the area and Ms.Boustir told us to  stand in a line will assign our roomates.SO we did and  it was 5 people for each cabin. Than Ms.Boustir started assigning us our roommates.

Kim Mylene Ivan Alix and  Sabrina.

Chloe  Marinette Alya Adrien..... .. .I couldn't hear anything else  I couldn't believe it I was in the same Cabin as Adrien ekk. 

Yup I was with a person I can't even make proper  sentences with at least I had Ayla to translate for me.

This was our beach house it was for everyone and had at least 20 rooms excluding the kitchen and  had  an beautiful view Our room was upstairs and I was happy of that as we get a better view of the whole ocean. we 5 got 2 rooms so we decided that per day there would be 3 people in 1 room and than 2 people in another.

 we 5 got 2 rooms so we decided that per day there would be 3 people in 1 room and than 2 people in another

This was our 2 rooms.

We decided by that I mean Alya  decided that me and Adrien sleep in the Pink and Green room and the rest will sleep in the red and black room I knew she only did this so I can be with Adrien. I really wanted to refuse but Alya gave me THE death stare which actually creeped me out it said you owe me one but just take your chances for this  one day .I agreed with a scared tone and than me and Adrien jumped on the  bed I was scared if I was going to turn into Mumbling  Marinette again and yet I did.

Marinette-Adrien beach... want do to t....o go t..... ..o.

Adrien-*Chuckling* Sure let me change  first.

Marinette-I will call Nino and Alya.*Wow I said a sentence without stumbling. LEVEL UP*

Narrator-And that's it I feel like I wrote a lot but I only wrote 900 words but I will stop here will send part 3 soon plus my eyes  hurt sorry.