MOM!!!

Narrator - Hello everyone I am back with an another story Hope you enjoy and thankyou for 200+ reads thankyou so much ok now to the story BTW Sorry for not updating yesterday I had a lot of class .

LB POV

???? - Where am I 

Adrien - MOMMMMMM ! ! ! ! ! *runs towards her and hugs her*

Emile - ADRIEN*hugs  back*

Emile - Where was I

LB - Miss you were in a comma and have been recovered . 

Emile - Well that isn't possible I have been in an severe accident and the only way to recover is is 

Gabriel - So you remember .

Emile - Gabriel ?

Gabriel -I am sorry for the past Emile but I hope you  can forgive me.

Emile - Of  course I can.

LB - Well I think we'll be going and you can continue with your family reunion and be sure to tell her everything .

Emile - *Had a small smirk on her face *

Lb - Au revoir 

Than me and the team went to a secret spot ad than they all de transformed and gave me their miraculous's and than I said thankyou and went back to the hotel it was still the 5th day at our vacation and this did not feel like a vacation anyways I de transformed and gave tikki a cookie and than I jumped at my bed and a few mins later on Alya and Chloe came in and started apologizing for not being here all day and I started my acting spree like it's okay I was just watching the who was show all day long and more . 

Anyways later me and Alya and Chloe went shopping and I assumed Adrien was still with his Family so Nino was alone so we asked him to jot along .

Marinette - Hey do you want to come along we are going shopping .

Nino - As long as I can stay in the arcade and the food court .

Chloe and Marinette in usion - With us around that's not going to happen

Alya and Nino - Oh Boy

Mari - but fine you 2 love birds can stay in the food court drinking one smoothie with the same straw.

Alya - HEY !

Chloe - I guess me and Mari will be doing the Shopping do you guys want anything .

Alya - No . . .  . .. . .please

Mari - HEYY !

After that nalya were in the bowling area and boy was it  competitive and me and Chloe well I am just going to say that we didn't have time to breathe with  how much shopping we were doing and the rest of the day was pretty fun me and chloe made Nino carry our bags like any gentle man should and it was a pretty fun day when we went back we saww Adrien he was sitting on the couch and was watching the Who Was Show which I forgot to turn off before we went out.

And if your asking am I mad at Adrien for liking my Alter ego a little but I got over with it after 7 hours of shopping .

Adrien - Hey guys what were you doing .

Marinette - We all went shopping .

Nino - More like you went shopping 

Mari - *Punches him with his elbow*

Nino - Oww that hurt .

Adrien - Well anyways I want to tell Mari something .

Mari - What ?

Adrien - Mari I haven't  told you something these people know .

Mari - Okay . .  .

Adrien - I am Chat Noir .

Mari  - ohh Woooooooow I definetly didn't know that . 

Adrien - Sorry .

Mari - its okay its really okay anyways ths seems weird I am going to go .

Adrien - oh and also my mom is alive now . 

Mari - Okay it's getting weirder bye 

Oh you dumb oblivious guy did you even see how she reacted she lying person 

Adrien - okay and anyways it's almost night and I have to go patrol and no one pls tell anyone .

Everyone - Okay

Oh Shoot I have petrol I have to go too.

Mari - Okay guys I'll be going to go get some coffee from downstairs so yeah you guys go ahead and sleep .

Everyone - Sure.

Than I went and  found Adrien on the Beach .

LB - Uhh hi Chat no I mean Adrie no I mean .

CN - You can just call Adrien.

LB - Hi

CN - Hey

CN - I have been wondering I mean you know my identity when will I know yours.

LB - Chat. . .  . . . I'm scared really without the mask I am just a normal clumsy girl who wants to become an Fashionista .

CN - You have no reason to be scared .

Lb - I guess I can trust you but pls don't tell anyone .

CN - Chat honor *I think that's the saying* 

LB - Tikki spots off .

Narrator - and that's it for this chapter and so yeah and now I have a special announcement so go check my profile and go to conversations pls thankyou and have a nice day .

Word Count -  902