A weird akuma attack

Narrator- I am back with another chapter Hope u enjoy. Mwhahahahaha (I don't even know why I wrote that)(BOLD LETTERS-A/N)

Alya POV

We all went down and Mari went to the chefs office to help her cook and I decided to follow her never late to learn to cook from an expertise but the main reason that I went is because something is wrong with her this isn't Mari.

Chef- Hello Ladies what shall we make for break fast.

Marinette-How about pancakes for breakfast Macarons for snacks and for lunch and dinner Pasta.

Chef-Wonderful I guess you have todays Menu is planned out ok so Ms. Marinette you can make the macarons and Alya go with the pancakes 

Okay that's my level of cooking I can literally make two things pancakes and eggs.

Chef - .. . . and I will make the pasta.

Marinette and Alya-Okay.

I know  that Macarons are a 2 day process as you have to wait one day but just pretend its a 15 min process.

Marinette-

I was done with my macarons for the evening and I just baked them they will be done in an hour and meanwhile the chefs pasta smelled great but than I smelled smoke ALYA 

Alya - Apparently I can burn a pancake too.

Marinette - HAHA (Sarcastically) Very funny do you need help.

Alya - Yes pls.

Marinette-Here.

Who can't make pancakes with the batter is premade and all you got to do is pour it on the pan and flip it a few times and add honey on it. While I was making the pancakes Alya was staring at me when she said something.

Alya- Mari did something you know happen between you and Adrien You guys have been acting off lately.

Marinette - No . . nothing *Whimpering but like very little*

Alya - What happened.

Marinette - I don't want to talk about it.

Alya - Hey you know you can tell me anything.

*Time skip to her telling Alya everything bought to you by my sister laziness*

Alya - That jerk How could he say that that moment was nothing.

Alya was  about to go to him and slap him which I would have done too

Marinette - Alya wait don't.

Alya - but he hurt your feelings.

Marinette - Its not his fault plus on the bright side were going shopping and with Chloe around she can make anyone happy with her one power  SHOPPNING.

Alya-Yeah right.

Such an emotional scene BTW yes they hug  each other (Not really JK)

After a while me and Alya were done and we started to just draw honey drawings on to op of them Alya was drawing flowers while I was doing different animals. And than we helped serve to which I am usually fine with but I didn't even want to go near Adrien right  now so I asked Alay and  she said she would do it so after breakfast all the girls together were going to go shopping but than we heard an akuma so I guess it'll be postponed a little.

I went to a place no one else  were and transformed  and to my surprise Chat was here too I mean Paris is like1 hour away from here but he maybe used the horse miraculous and came here well 2 hands are better than one. 

LB-Look at that her sticky pasta is coming from that hand which is also different from the rest of the akumas body.

CN-nice  work M'lady didn't expect to see you here.

LB - Yeah me neither. Now less talking more fighting. Here's the plan we need a piece of cloth to cover the hand I will be the distraction and you can go ahead  and use it to cover the akumas hand and than when she notices that her pasta isn't coming out she will be distracted and we can break the akuma.

CN - Nice plan M'lady

LB-Lucky charm I guess a blanket will do here CN.

Sorry I really don't want to type their full names so I am just using abrievs.

They do the same and defeat the akuma but after like the first day the got their miraculous Hawk Moth sent out a bunch of akumas with a message of his.

Hawk moths akuma thingies - People of Paris I am going to declare a final battle with LB and CN if you are hearing this LB and CN come to the Eiffel tower at 8 today.

Narrator-And that's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed.

Word count - 767