Reveals

Narrator - Hello everyone I am back and better and I am thinking that this story will only be 15 chapters long sorry but I actually already have a lot of ideas for a new book and here's a hint it involves Mari to be actually from china anyways back to the story .

LB POV

Alya has fake coughed so that we can go back to what we were doing but before I took Chat Noirs hand and put  on a vase so that his Cactaclysm will disappear when Chat Noirs and my earrings and rings beeped.

CN - Well I'l just stay here and unmask Mayura .

LB - Good idea bug out.

I DE transformed gave tikki a cookie and transformed and was going back.

Adrien POV 

After LB went I came near Mayura when my betraying father called out .

HM - Son I am sorry for causing you this and I did this for you 

CN - Yeah because I actually asked you to do that right *Sarcastically*

Right than I saw M'lady swing in but my full attention was still on my "father"

HM - Did you mean that sarcastically because I do not recall you saying that before.

CN - Yes , yes I did !

HM - This  is the only way too bring back your mother .

CN - How?

Lb - When you get both LB and CN miraculous you can make a wish of a lifetime and he was going to use that 

HM - Exactly

Lb - but what you don't know Hawk Moth or umm Gabriel Agreste is that Every wish has an equal punishment you could end up losing your son or even yourself but not only do I know but you also know that there is a second way.

HM - TRANSERRING no that's impossible no one knows about it exept exept 

LB - you got it right I am descendent of the creator of the Lady bug miraculous .

QB - Wait than how  does HM know about this.

LB - He's a descendant of ministers from the same league .

Kim - Okay that's a lot of information to process .

LB - Transerring can get you what you want but you have to give up your magic so Nooroo wouldn't be your anymore and 

Okay I know I know I still didn't unmask Mayura so the next parts for that'

Mayura - Oh no I'm about de transform.

CN - Natalie . . . . .. . . . . . .

Natalie  - Yes Adrien

CN - So you both have been planning all of this together , This is why I never had a perfect childhood THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER LET ME DO WHAT I WANT TO .

HM - Adrien please . . . . ..  . I never meant to I thought you'd be happier with your mother.

CN - . . . . .  .. . . . . You could have just told me.

HM - I'm sorry .

LB - Mr.Agreste are you willing to give  up your miraculous .

HM - I need time to think . 

Natalie - Your not the one who needs to give up their miraculous it's me This isn't even mine It's Emilie's .

Gabriel - Are you really willing to do that .

Natalie - Yes.

Gabriel - Thankyou Natalie Thankyou.

I was surprised my mom is finally going to be back after 10 years I wanted to be prepared but I didn't know how .

L B POV

A lot of things happened today but I was happy Adriens finally going to meet his mom when I heard Natalie starting the process .And I turned around and helped her a little . After it was done I heard a giant thud to the ground .

??? - Where am I *While touching her head*

Narrator - and thats it peeps like I said before there will only be 15 chapters and this is the 12 th chapter so yeah 3 more days for the continuation for this story and than we will be moving onto the next guess what it is with the hint below.

Hint- Marinette is actually from china

So yeah bye.

Word Count - 722