The good news

Narrator-This is my second story and I am still getting better at story writing.

SO a 1 thing I want to point of was that-

it was December and was nearly Christmas

Marinette POV

I was racing to school I was about to be late if Tikki wouldn't have woken me up I would  have still been sleeping now I was  up all night patrolling and coming up with a design but I don't  feel exhausted for some reason. At least today its  Chats turn for patrol but for  some reason I can't leave the cat alone for one second or he would be playing with yarn all day so I guess I do have to do a few check ups on him. But at least I get a small break RIGHT.

Right than I reached school I told tikki to hide in my bag and she nodded and I ran to my friends Alya, Nino and Adrien.

I reached class and peacefully sat  next to Alya when the most devilish evil girl came up to me.

Alya-Hey Lila.

Lila-Hello Alya guess what yesterday Ladybug actually took me to the Eifel tower and we and Chat noir had picnic and now we are practically besties she said it herself.

Alya-Wow Lila I wish I was as  cool as you.

That's when I had it I was about to tear that girls head off when Adrien came up front he heard the whole thing

(Too much)

Adrien-Listen here Lila I know for a fact that was a lie because I saw Lady bug patrolling all night.

Marinette-You were looking at her all night??(Sounds creepy right)

Adrien-uhhhh hhhh ummm

that is when Ms.Boustir entered the room and was actually happier than usual.

Ms.Boustir-Class I have some exiting news for all of you.

I just spoke with the principal and he said that we are going on a trip to the Atlantic ocean in a beach house.

The whole class cheered but for some reason Adrien was a looking a little down. I walked up to Adrien and asked him what was wrong and he told me that his father wouldn't let him go and he decided to tell the class and Lila over heard and said that she  couldn't come either as she had an "important meeting" 

that is when Lila and Adrien went to Ms.Boustir to tell them Lila went first.

Lila-Ms.Boustir I am terribly sorry but I can not  attend due to me visiting Prince Ali he is visiting my house today sorry.

Ms.Boustir-It is okay Lila have fun.

Adrien-Me too ma'am my father will not allow it.

Ms.Boustir-Actually  Adrien your father was the one to propose this trip to us and he said that you can go.

Adrien-REALLY! wow thank you so much.

Lila-You know what I think I can skip it anything to be with my class.

Ms.Boustir-Its okay Lila you are doing a good thing which we all appreciate  its okay.

Lila-Thankyou Ms.Boustir 

Lila-Thinking-I hate this stupid class now I can't go with Adrien.

Than Adrien walked  up to us and told us the good news and everyone was happy at that time.

Narrator-And that's it for part I hope its not a cliff hanger be sure to comment and like second part will come soon and the characters are all Thomas Astrucks not mine.