Chapter 3

Stop worrying and go relax with Bakugo!

-/-/-/-

A few hours pass and the club has become slowly more and more packed. The christmas holiday party going strong with all the decorations around the club. The main room has string lights of colorful bulbs hanging up all around the upper part of the room, some strings even hanging across the room. There's a large Christmas tree, decorated by the staff, in the corner of the room with its own lights shining brightly. A few gifts and donations are wrapped under the tree and helping to complete the atmosphere of the room. Outside, the falling snow creates a flawless white sheet across the ground and the packed parking lot proving the few people coming and going as the party rages inside.

Within the club itself, the party patrons are dancing and some are sitting quietly while they chat by the seats. There's a few submissives in the upper rooms having their playtime while the service downstairs doesn't let down. Uraraka is at the bar, running it with a few other staff members she trained herself and the floor is watched by Hunter, he walks slowly about and watches out for his submissive staff, ensuring they stay safe and within the rules set by him, Izuku, and Bakugo.

Izuku on the other hand is walking slowly through the crowd, thanking patrons for coming and enjoying the atmosphere of his new club. He slowly makes his way over to the bar before leaning on an open spot and motioning for Uraraka to come over.

"How's the bar going? Got all the supplies you need?" He asks quietly.

Uraraka chuckles and lightly bats his shoulder. "Oh calm down Izuku! Everything's gonna be fine, we have all the supplies we could use in a week and we have a few extra members to be sure we can keep up. Stop worrying and go relax with Bakugo!"

Izuku huffs quietly and nods as he stands and begins walking through the crowd. He last saw Bakugo by one of the large tables on the other side of the club, the walk through one of the most packed parts of the club as he slowly began pushing through the mass. Each step causes a quiet "Excuse me" and a slight push of his hand so he can slide through, the further in he gets the more constricted he feels. The amount of people surrounding him causes the classic claustrophobic feeling he knows so well and he fights it down while continuing to walk, one step after another.

He feels what was probably a hand slide along his ass slowly, the sudden feeling making him jump and look behind him, but the sight of nobody he knows causes his chest to tighten a bit before he turns back around and starts forcing his way through the crowd a bit more forcibly.

After only a few more steps another hand, this one grabbing onto his ass tightly suddenly appears, but by the time he turns around nobody is there. He groans and pushes harder, his mind fogging a bit with panic as he begins roughly shoving people out of the way. Another hand appears, this one grabbing onto his leg and another rubbing against his crotch before suddenly disappearing. His legs catch each other and he falls onto the floor, his breathing rapid and his face full of fear as he looks around wildly. With each turn of his head, his eyes begin to tear and after just a few moments he falls into a full breakdown, his body shuddering slightly as he curls into a ball on the floor.

One of the patrons notices him and quickly begins pushing people back, after only a couple pushes more start to notice and suddenly there's a circle forming in the crowd around Izuku, many people staring worriedly at him. A murmur passes through the crowd and after what feels like a year to Izuku, but ends up being only a minute, Bakugo appears pushing through the crowd and crouches next to him.

"Deku! Hey, look at me... What's wrong?" He quietly whispers, laying his hand on Izuku's leg to comfort him.

However, Izuku jumps at the hand on his leg, tightening further into a ball and scooting away a bit. Bakugo frowns and grabs Izuku tightly, lifting him up and carrying him towards the stairs to their room. As he pushes his way through the crowd he apologises quietly to people and tells them to return to what they were doing before the commotion. When he passes the bar, Uraraka looks over and quickly runs out from behind the bar to catch them.

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Who do I need to kick out?" She asks quickly, spewing questions like a hose.

"I don't know, just hold down the floor while I look into it, okay?" Bakugo replies.

Uraraka nods slowly and walks back over to the bar, returning to her duties as Bakugo walks up the stairs and into their room. Once inside, Bakugo sets Izuku down on the couch and crouches in front of him, his arms still slightly around Izuku.

"Hey, Izuku... What happened? Are you okay?" Bakugo asks quietly.

"S-someone was... groping me..." Izuku replies nearly silently.

Bakugo frowns, anger filling his face for a moment before he forces it to a mask of indifference. "Did you see who it was? Or what they looked like?"

Izuku shakes his head slowly, sniffling as he rubs his eyes and tries to stop himself from crying further. "No... Every time I looked they seemed to disappear..."

Bakugo nods slowly and sits down next to Izuku, pulling him into his chest and rubbing his back as he hums softly. He reaches over and grabs his laptop, setting it on his lap as he begins looking for a christmas movie for them to watch. After a few minutes of looking he settles on one and begins playing it, casting it to the tv for easier watching before setting his laptop back down on the center table and pulling izuku onto his lap.

After a couple minutes, Bakugo slowly lays down with Izuku relaxed on his chest, his head facing the tv as they get lost in the movie for the next few hours.