part 61

Deoksim was staring at Byunhun's eyes directly pointing her gun to him.She saw herself in his eyes.The monster he created.

"Sol-ah"she heard her father's voice."You're not a monster sweetheart. You are stronger than him"he said softly.

"The monstrosity is in you Deoksim. You were born with it.Your blood is nothing but black water"Byunhun said with a sick grin."Shoot me Deoksim. That's what you want.Your beast craves for my blood"

Deoksim tightened her grip on her gun.

"Sweetheart don't listen to him"Dongwook begged."You're not a monster.Because your mother lives in your heart baby.She will never let you turn into a monster"he mentioned about his dead wife.Yes he always thought like that.He always thought that her dead wife lives in Deoksim's heart protecting her every time.

"We have the same blood Sol-ah"Hoseok said coming closer. "You're not even near the black blood"

"You're no monster but a princess.Our princess"Jin softly said."Listen to us.We are your family"

Deoksim slowly looked at them.But,

"Where are you looking Deoksim? I'm here"Byunhun said still sitting on the floor with pain.

Deoksim quickly looked at him.

"Don't you remember how I tortured you?"he chuckled.

Deoksim's hands started to tremble remembering them.

"Don't forget that we love you Sol-ah"Yoongi said softly gaining her attention.

Mr.Yoo was still pointing his gun towards Deoksim. He felt pity towards Deoksim. But he's bound to the law.

"No one loves you Deoksim!"Byunhun got her attention again."They are faking!"

"You're our precious treasure sweetheart"Namjoon said with soft watery eyes.

Deoksim was slowly lowering her gun.Byunhun gritted his teeth.He wanted to make her into a monster that will never return to herself.

"Oh so you're letting me go?huh?I still remember how you screamed under me that night.How you begged me to let you go.You were a pathetic bitch.I enjoyed a lot that night Deoksim"

Deoksim gasped recalling that night again.It will never leave her mind.That night gave her an unhealing wound to her.The ugly scar in her soul which will never heal.It's still hurting her.The grip on her gun tightened again.Her eyes were flaming with fire.Her glistening eyes were showing her agony.Her hands were trembling. "I will kill you"she whispered.

"Sol-ah,do you remember when we were in jeju?"Jimin asked trying to gain her attention. "You were so happy.You were the happiest in this world.Those memories can heal your scars princess.Let's make more memories together.Let us heal your scars princess"tears were rolling down from his eyes.He hiccuped in between his cries.

Deoksim didn't lower her gun.She held it tightly. She couldn't forget the pain.Her chest was burning.

"Sweetheart, come to us.Gun is never the answer. We all love you"Taehyung also spoke.

Deoksim shook her head."I want to kill him"she whispered letting her tears roll down.Her screams in that night was echoing in her ear.How she struggled under him.The pain.The tears.All were hers.She is crying now.

Suddenly she heard Jungkook's voice near her.A lot closer to her.

"Sol-ah,"he called her softly."I'm sorry.I'm sorry that I left your hand that day.I was scared"he said through his tears."I regret it million times"he clenched his fists."B-But I'm not scared today.And I want to hold your hand again.This time,I won't let go of your hand"