part 42

"What if I say,the family you're holding dearly is the very very very family.........who abandoned you 12 years ago"

Deoksim widened her eyes.She couldn't believe anything.Suddenly she chuckled not believing what he said.She was still kneeling.She slapped the floor while chuckling. "Do you really think I'd buy your words?"she said still chuckling.

Mark became silent. He looked at Deoksim with sympathy.

Byunhun also laughed along with Deoksim making Deoksim stop laughing. Byunhun stood up and laughed even more.In the next moment,he became dead serious. "Why are you so dumb Deoksim?"he asked with a smirk."You are a smart kid.But your smart brain couldn't detect the truth.You have lived with them for more than an year now.Still how can you be so slow?"

Deoksim glared at him even though she was hella confused.She didn't believe any shit he said.

"Love is blind.It really is true"Byunhun muttered making sure Deoksim heard him."I'm sure that you must have heard about their lost sister.Kim sol-ah"he snickered said the name.He walked here and there smiling like a maniac."Didn't you ever try to find about what happened to her hm?"

Deoksim scoffed."Of course I know.She was kidnapped"

"Exactly!"he again crouched down to her level and smiled evily."She was kidnapped.Then?"

Deoksim narrowed her eyebrows. "She was sold off for human traffickers.She is dead"

Byunhun laughed loudly bending his head backward. He looked at her without losing the smile."sold off? Dead?really?then where's her dead body?where's her dead body Deoksim?"

Deoksim gritted her teeth when he talked about sol-ah like that.According to her,she may not know her.Still she is her brothers' little sister."how the fuck do I know about it?"she snapped through her gritted teeth.

"You don't know.Yes you don't know.Why?because your family didn't tell you.Why?because they never saw a dead body of that little shit!"he screamed the last part."How can they see?Because she was never dead"

Deoksim had a blank face.But inside she was going insane.She didn't understand anything.

"Do you know who kidnapped sol-ah?It was me"he said it like it is the most normal thing"I kidnapped my cousin's daughter"he smiled showing an innocent face.

"YOU--"Deoksim was cut off.

"Hold up.I'm not finished sweetie.I didn't plan to kidnap only the girl.I was going to kidnap both kids.Sol-ah and her twin brother.Guess who?"

Deoksim widened her eyes."Jungkook?"she whispered.

"You got that.Tsk.It was a perfect plan.We were trailing behind both kids that night.We even had to kill their mother who was trying to protect them.Poor woman.I loved her once upon a time.What to do.It's time"

Now Deoksim's eyes were large to its full extent. She was slowly becoming numb.She held Byunhun's collar tightly."You!how could you?!--"

Byunhun smirked."Wait honey.I didn't even say the interesting part"he forcefully removed Deoksim's hands and stood up."We ran behind the kids.But suddenly we saw only one kid on the ground crying for her brother.And her brother?he was nowhere to be found"

Byunhun walked behind Deoksim and crouched down to her ear level."He left her.He left her to die in that cold night"

Deoksim felt like a lightning hit her.Her whole body became numb.Her eyes were becoming slowly and painfully watery.She felt like a huge rock is stuck in her throat.Whole world was spinning around her.

"You remember that night?Yes right.You came to kill me after remembering what happened to your mother"

Byunhun stood straight and came infront of her again."Welcome back Kim sol-ah"he greeted her while smiling like a sick psycho.

Deoksim covered her ears and shook her head trying hard to deny the truth.Unshed tears were begging to roll down.Her heart was breaking. "N-No.that's not true.It's not--no. I'm Deoksim. I'm not Kim Sol-ah--"she rambled shaking her head.

Byunhun removed her hands forcefully and looked at her red eyes with a sharp glare."If it is that shocking,what if I say,

Your father Kim Dongwook very well knew about where and with whom you were with from the very beginning"

Deoksim froze on her spot.Her chest slowly started to raise up and down.She couldn't breath.Her lung system forgot to inhale oxygen.One by one tears rolled down.

Flashback

12 years ago

"Appa!save me!appa take me home!"little sol-ah cried holding the hand phone Byunhun gave her. "They are bad.They hit me appa.Appa they hurt me!"she cried tightly holding the phone.

She heard her father's cracking voice."Sweetheart, appa will save you.A-Appa will come to you baby.I promise.I will save you"Dongwook was crying from the other line.

Just then Byunhun forcefully took the phone."NO!GIVE ME!Appa!!Appa!"

End of the flashback.

"Appa?"that word automatically slipped out from her mouth.The memory hit her like a truck.

"Yes sol-ah.He knew.He knew that you were alive.He knew where you were.He knew with whom you were with.And he knew very well that Kim Deoksim is non other than her own daughter Kim Sol-ah"

Deoksim was too shocked to even utter a word.Her world started to spin ten times faster.She couldn't hear anything anymore. The only thing she could feel was,

Pain.

Mark couldn't watch anymore. He pushed Byunhun away from Deoksim and glared at him."That's enough"he said through his gritted teeth.

Byunhun smirked walking backwards.

Mark held Deoksim's shoulders."Deoksim, look at me.Hey"he spoke softly.He noticed that she wasn't breathing making him panick even more."Kim Deoksim,look at me.Do you hear me?!Try to breath Deoksim!"

Byunhun chuckled and was about to turn around to leave but stopped hearing Police sirens.

"W-What's happening?!"Byunhun was dumbfounded.He looked around trying to figure out what's happening.

Mark also looked around.He was confused.He never called police nor Deoksim did it.They will never involve police into their matters.Then how?

Byunhun looked at Deoksim who was still trying to breath.He instantly thought that it was her doing.He cleaned his jaw."You!!-"

He took the nearest metal rode into his hand.Out of anger he directly walked to her aiming to hit her head.

Mark widened his eyes.Before Byunhun could hit Deoksim, he hugged her covering her.

He gasped loudly feeling a strong pain on his head.His head bent upward due to impact.He exhaled slowly.He couldn't keep his conscious anymore. Like that he fell on to the floor.

Deoksim fell next to him unconsciously due to lack of oxygen.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

There are so many readers who read this fic but some of them aren't voting.I'd appreciate if you all vote for my hard work.I upload everyday thinking about you guys.And I hope you will return my favour.

Have a great day!