part 29

Deoksim came back to the first floor of the club with her own cloths. Da mi saw her.Deoksim was dancing like she is drunk.Da mi walked to her and grabbed her shoulder stopping her.Deoksim smiled seeing."No one was murdered.I swear"she said raising her palms to show her innocence.

Da mi tsked and chuckled."I don't care.Let's get rid of the feeling. Shall we?"she smirked and started to sway her body.Deoksim started to dance with her.She was releasing her stress through the dance.She even danced holding the pole.And this got Kim siblings' attention. They gasped seeing her dancing infront of everyone. And it wasn't a simple dance.Infact it was a sexy one.Her short hair was swaying here and there.But to Kim siblings,she was too cute to do something like that.They didn't like this side.They only wanted to see her as their cute innocent sister.

"Aish!what the fuck is she doing?"Jungkook muttered in irritation. All three siblings felt overprotectiveness surging through their veins.

"Yah yah yah,look!a man is going to her!"Taehyung yelled feeling panicked. Jimin and Jungkook widened their eyes before stomping towards her.

Deoksim entered to the dark Kim mansion with the three brothers who were still glaring at her.Deoksim hissed at them remembering how they beat the guy who was trying to flirt with her.Poor guy only wanted to dance with her.But she didn't say anything. She knew that she was a bit too much there.Vodka was getting herself a bit.

"We are not going there again.Understood?"Jimin asked sternly looking at Deoksim. She pouted but nodded."You were lucky since we were there!God knows what will that bastard would do if we weren't there!"he whisper yelled.

Deoksim nodded again looking down."I'm sorry oppa.I won't go again"

"Let's go and sleep now before anyone wake up"Taehyung said looking at the big wall clock which represented 4 a.m.

Everyone went to their respective rooms.As soon as Deoksim entered to her room,she quickly went to the bathroom.She removed her all cloths and looked at the mirror.Dark hickies were on her neck.She was disgusted by herself. She felt used.It wasn't the first time she went on such a mission.

She slowly got into the bathtub after filling it with water.She closed her eyes and sighed.She thought about her life as usual.What will she do if she wasn't raised by that mafia father?what will her life be like?would she have a happy life with her family?The family which abandoned her.She doesn't remember about her family much.But had a blur memory.A memory she couldn't forget ever since that day.It was a small memory.But she remembered it well.At one point she thought of it as a nightmare. But it was something printed on her head ever since she was small.

Flashback.

Little 6 years old Deoksim was on the dark road crying her heart out.Her leg was injured.She couldn't run.And there were some men running towards her.She looked ahead.A little boy.Maybe at her age.Running away from her.

"Don't leave me!oppa don't leave me.....Bunny!come back!bring me too!"the little girl cried extending her hand towards the running boy in the night.

In the next second,the boy was nowhere to be seen.He had hidden somewhere. The men surrounded the girl who was shivering in fear.Suddenly a black van was stopped infront of them.

End of the flashback.

Deoksim opened her eyes with a gasp.She had fallen a sleep in the bathtub. But the memory came back to her as a nightmare. She sighed remembering where she is.

"I hate him.I hate them.Every fucking member of that darn family"she whispered releasing few tears.

Time skip