Ch- f i f t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"No you didn't all you did was get me pregnant" she sighed raising her eyebrows at me.

"That to" I winked at her.

She was seven months pregnant and huge, if I knew her boobs would have gotten bigger I would have knocked her up on our honeymoon.

Well actually she could have gotten pregnant anytime seeing as we never use a condom and I always cum in her.

"Auntie T, do you have any ice cream left" Zara came walking Into the living room.

"Oh hey uncle Erich, how was work" she ran up to me giving me a hug. She always loved going to work with me and said how she wanted to do what I do.

I could definitely see her making her own company.

"No sorry Z ate it all last night, maybe Erich over here will take you to go get some and drop you off so I won't have to" she exclaimed smiling at me.

"Sounds like a great idea Auntie want to join?"

"Cant Z baby girl is being mean today" she pouted, I hated when she was sick. I know it was natural for women to throw up when pregnant but I hurt me to see her like that.

"Next time though" Zara walked over to her and hugged Tori while she was still laying down and started to rub her stomach.

"Alright ready little bee"

"Uncle Erich I'm not little anymore, how many times do I have to tell you" she groaned throwing her head back while walking to the door.

We laughed " you can keep telling me but it won't change" I teased standing up.

"I'll make dinner while your gone" I kissed her forehead "no need to work, I'll pick something up" I insist, she needs to be resting.

"Nope, I got it" she argued back. I never win arguments so I'm going to save this one and just give in.

"Okay fine, I'll be home in a little bit. I love you" I kiss her for a little longer.

"I love you too" she smiled and put her AirPods back in.

After we got ice cream and I dropped Zara off at home I went home.

When I walked in I got hit with the smell and food making my mouth water. Shit she has been an amazing cook ever since she got pregnant.

I mean she was good before but she was phenomenal now.

"Holy shit what did you make" i exclaim walking into the kitchen.

"Creamy roasted red pepper pasta" she sang out while turning the stove off. "Well it smells and sounds amazing" I kiss her cheek as she washed her hands.

I set out the plates and silverware on the island, that's were we mainly had and only ate since it was just the two of us.

"I love you" I mutter as she sat down hold her belly.

"I love you too"

"No I mean like I really fucking love you Mrs. Blunt" I clarified making her giggle.

"I would hope so Mr. Blunt I agreed to marry your dumb ass two years ago so you better really fucking love me-" she teased making me huff in amusement.

This is all I ever wanted, and I have it. I'm married to Tori, we have our first baby girl on the way. My life is complete, I couldn't ask or want anything more.

"- but I really fucking love you too" she leaned in to kiss me, when our lips met it felt like the first time again. Every time we kissed it felt like the first time and the world stopped rotating for a second and it was us and us only.

A/N~ Thank you everyone who read my story, I hope you enjoyed reading it. I loved writing it so much and had so much fun. I don't know if I'll write another Erich fic , probably will but I have a Draco Malfoy one in my drafts with like three chapters already that I want to post I just have to edit the first chapter.

- cat