Ch- f o u r t y o n e

A/N~please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

As the door closed behind him I let out a shaky breath I didn't know I was holding.

It was so hard to see him and not touch him. I craved his feeling, it made my heart race at the sound of his voice, it made my pussy throb just at the sight of him.

Erich Blunt was a drug that I got clean of but temptation was brought into the picture.

But I worked so hard to get over him, I couldn't just go back to square one. That wouldn't be fair for neither of us.

"Great way to welcome me home Lucy" I snapped with sarcasm making her look down sheepishly.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't know he was coming over. I mean I tried to get him out before but your timing is always perfect, you know that"

"Are you okay though?" Bri placed a hand on my shoulder, "yeah of course, it's been three years. I'm fine guys, I promise" I lied.

Three years wasn't enough, no time was enough. But it was for him, I wonder if they know the girl he was with. I want to ask but then it would come off suspicious.

"Okay well I'm going to go pick up the food" Bri broke the silence I didn't even knew fell over us.

"Okay" Lucy grabbed me and pulled me away to her living room, her house was nice. It was her.

She placed me on the couch as she retrieved some
wine.

"Let me see" I snag as she held her hand out with a blush on her face. It was gorgeous.

"Fuck, this must of cost him an arm and leg" I gawked over the rock.

"So how's family life" I sipped on my wine staring at her intensely. Even though she didn't go to collage or do anything really big in life this was for her.

She was always caring and loving, she was built to have a family.

"Everything I ever wanted truly. Zara is the cutest little shit ever, I love her so so much and Matt he is just the best really. I have to thank you"

"For what" I tilt my head.

"If I didn't go with you that thanksgiving who knows where I would be now" she exclaimed taking a big sip.

"I'm so happy for you Lucy, really I am" we both smile.

"Enough about me, how have you been, really. I know we talk every so often but still"

"Fine really, the business is buzzing right now and in fact we are opening another store, here, I'll be here for a few months. So I'll leave here next week then come back a week or two later" I explain making her smile from ear to ear.

"Your staying for a few months, yess" she raised a fist in victory making me giggle. "And I'm so proud of you and your work"

" thank you" I mutter, she bits her lip retraining from speaks.

"What!?"

"It's just-" she got cut off.

"Lucy babe, a little help" Matt stood by at the bottom of the stairs and Zara followed peaking her head in through the bars.

"Mommy, daddy can't read the story right" she groaned making me stifle my laughter at her attitude. Sounds like Erich.

"And why is that" she raised an eye brow making him shrug.

"He just doesn't and Im tired can you please read to me instead" she rolled her cute tiny green eyes. Holy fuck I want one.

"Of course I can" she smiled as Zara huffed and walked up the stairs. "So are you coming" she called out making me snicker at her impatientness.

"Such a fucking diva I swear she gets it from Matt" she got up placing her glass down.

"No that's all you" Matt argued back as she gave him a kiss and went to go tend to the three year old drama queen.

"Miss me" Matt teased taking Lucy's place on the couch "I guess" I teased in a sarcastic tone.

"I have to ask you something and only because I trust you the most out of anyone and you are  really our only option"

"What is it?" I grow suspicious at the man.

"Will you be Zara's godmother" he blurted out making my eyes go wide.

"Matt of course it would be an honor truly" I exclaimed pulling him into a hug.

"Are you fucking kidding me" Lucy snapped making Matt tense up and give a sorry smile.

"You couldn't have waited five minutes while I read a book ,that you couldn't ,to ask her" she exclaimed throwing her hands in the air.

"Sorry, I just got so excited" he pleaded.

I was beyond thrilled he asked me, I didn't really even know Zara that much but I already loved her so much.

"I wanted to ask her where she was with Erich and shit before dumbass" she hit his arm making him wince.

"Why would Erich matter"

"Uh cause he's her godfather" Matt mumbled looking anywhere but me.

Fuck me. I wasn't going to back out, no way in hell. Zara came before what ever shit was floating between me and Erich. Anything for that matter came before Erich.

I mean it makes sense him being Matt's best friend and me being well family.

"That's fine, plus you guys aren't going anywhere so we'll be fine" I smirked as he let out a sigh of relief.