Ch- f o u r t y

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erich's POV }

"Matt here's your computer, it's virus free now dumbass" I called out as my voice echoed through this house.

I liked his house it was simple and nice nothing like mine.

"Erich you can't be here right now-" Lucy came running into view with a panicked look on her face.

What did I catch them in a middle of a fuck or something.

"Sorry didn't mean to stop your fuck sesh just wanted to give your fiancé his computer back" I exclaimed handing it to her.

Every time I looked at her I saw Tori, I was beyond mad how she just left me there standing like a fucking idiot on the runway.

She didn't care that everything was a lie, why couldn't she just let it go. We could have been happy, we could have been like Matt and Lucy, even with the kid.

I had tried everything to get her out of my head but nothing. No girl I have fucked felt as good as she did, no liquor was strong enough to drown her from my mind. And no drug was hard enough to make me stop feeling.

I felt pathetic that a stupid fucking girl still had a hold on my life, even after the following years.

She had moved on, she had Sky line now. She moved on from us, from me.

"Shut the fuck up Erich and get out of my house" she hissed with sarcasm making me raise my hands defensively.

The door clicked open and burst of laughter rang through. I heard Matt and Bri.

"Fuck Erich, you really did it now" Lucy mumbled shaking her head.

I heard hers, the laughs that brought joy in my heart, the one that made me smile even when I was beyond pissed.

"Lucy baby we're home" Matt's voice boomed making me freeze as they all stepped into the dinning room.

There she was.

A small gasp escaped her lips as our eyes meet. A ting of joy ripped through me being so close to her again, breathing the same air.

We all stood there in silence, I was taking in her appearance that I missed to much. The way her hair rested on her shoulders or the way the air outside made her nose glow a light pink.

Her lips slightly parted begging to be kissed. I needed to feel her again, I needed her touch, her lips on mine, the feeling of her in my arms even just for a second. I craved it all, and I craved it to much.

But she wasn't mine, not anymore.

I cleared my throat looking away even if I didn't want to.

"Hey"

Hey, are you fucking serious, three dreadful years and I say hey.

But hey would have to do cause what I wanted to say I couldn't.

"Hey" she muttered uncomfortable looking down at her feet.

"Uhh" I cleared my throat once more "here's your computer Matt virus free, try not to get another" I scoff as he took it in his hands.

"Uncle Erich!" Zara came running from up stairs into the room which was full of tension.

"Hey little bee" I bent down picking the three year old up holding her in my arms showering her with kisses as she giggled .

She was my favorite kid on earth, Matt got full custody of her last year. Cindy decided that life with a child wasn't for her, she was a selfish bitch that was he was.

"Are you staying for dinner" her little voice exclaimed bring a smile to my face. "No not tonight, I'm sorry" she sighed with an eye roll, her attitude was fully me and I take credit for it.

"I guess that's fine"  she said annoyed making Matt scoff amused at his daughter.

"Let's go Zara it's time for bed" Matt took her from my arms making me shove my hands in my pocket awkwardly.

"Daddy who's that, she's really pretty" Zara attempted to whisper but came out loud and clear. It made me smile at her cute attempt while she admired Tori. She was really pretty.

"This is Tori, she's your auntie. You can talk to her more tomorrow" he kissed her head and walked away as Zara's little eyes never left Toris.

"She's beyond cute Luc" she exclaimed with her smile that made the word brighter.

But it faded as she turned to Lucy forgetting I was here as she was consumed with the child.

"I know, little diva that's what she is" Lucy giggled.

"I'm going to go" I blurted out making her lips press in a fine line and her nod looking at the floor once more.

"Oh Erich can I take this week off, please" Bri asked, most likely to spend with Tori, that would make her really happy to see Bri. Bri said she hadn't seen her for almost a year.

"Yeah that's fine, it's good to see you" I said before walking towards the door.

"You too" she smirked as our eyes meet once more as I walked out the door.