Ch- t w e n t y

A/N~ please comment and vote. :)

{ Toris POV }

My body slowly starts up cracking my eyes open. I could feel a warm body pressed against my naked back side with a arm wrapped around my torso hugging me tight.

I wiggle around finding a more comfortable spot, his arm stretched out under my head.

Erich was right he did see my dress on the floor last night.

I start to trace tiny shapes on his forearm "that tickles" he croaks making me smile and turn to face him, his lips slightly parted and eyes still closed.

I'm surrendering down my walls for this guy and all I can do is hope he doesn't brake me.

- Flashback -

As the silence consumed the car ,which I forgot was stopped in the middle of the freeway , he just sat there breathing deeply.

"Hello!?" I snap as he was pulled back into reality, I saw his Adam's apple bob up and.

"I- Uh"

"For fuck sake Erich just say yes or no. It's not that fucking hard" I spat throwing my hands in the air.

"No it is hard Tori you have no fucking idea how hard this all is. I was fine just fucking girls and then you came along and fucked me up, I have no clue what you did to me but your all I want" He yelled making me freeze in place.

"God fucking damnit, I thought if I just fucked you I would go back to how I was but no, I want you more and more everyday" he exclaimed making me bit my bottom lip thinking over the words that flowed out of this mouth.

"Erich-" I got cut off by red and blue lights pulling up behind us. He groaned and placed his head on the wheel exhaling.

He pulled to the side as the cop followed. I was pissed we were I interrupted but at the same time he was fucking stupid for stopping where he did.

As he talked with the cop and everything I sat there drowning in my thoughts.

I never involve feelings in things. There was never a need or want to. But Erich, I don't know he felt different. A good different.

Fuck I have only known him for like a month. I need Bri she would help me through this, she would tell me what I should do and then I would do the opposite cause it was the safer route.

I wouldn't end up hurt.

"Are you okay" I look at Erich who was staring at me intensely, I reply with a nod. He must have paid the cop off of something.

{ Erich's POV }

The quite was killing me,  stabbing me in the chest multiple times, over and over.

Everything I said was the truth but I didn't want to say it like that, if she wasn't such a pushy bitch sometimes.

I needed to know how she felt. But I couldn't bring the words to my lips to ask, so we sat in silence all the way back.

I have come to terms with my feelings. Fuck I hate that word, I used to think they were a waste of time and only for the weak. But she made me weak.

Even though I was pissed that she made me spill my guts like that then not say shit after, I couldn't help but feel a pain in my chest that she didn't say the same back.

But it's my fault, I couldn't keep my feelings out of it. And we had only fucked like 3 or 5 times.

But I think I wanted her to be mine and mine only the second I saw her.

{ Toris POV }

We pulled into the hotel and sat there for a second before I turned to look at him.

My eyes met his bright blue ones, fuck here goes nothing.

"Erich I don't do feelings but they're there and I don't know what to do" I sigh and look down at my hands which were tangled together.

He moved my chin to look back up and him "they're there" he looked at my lips then back into my eyes.

I nodded bitting my lip out of habit at this point.

"That's all I need to know"

He crashed his lips on mine and I kissed back deepening the kiss with smile.

"We can figure this out, together"

- End of Flashback -

"Good Morning" I breathed out creasing his cheek rubbing my thumb back and forth. He pulled me in closer making my boobs press against him.

"Good indeed" he smirked opening on eyes soon followed by the other.

"Your mine" he mumbled out drawing shapes on my lower back, it tickled but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of squirming.

"Mhh not yet" I exclaimed, yes we confessed our feelings but that doesn't make me his.

"No, you are" he kissed me making me sigh in pleasure of the feeling of his lips on mine.

He moved down my jaw to my neck making me let out a slight moan, I could feel him smirk on my warm skin.

"I get what I want, you know that. And I want you"