Ch- t w e n t y n i n e

A/N~ please comment and vote

{ Toris POV }

"Hey stranger" I look up from the paperwork on my desk to see Cole standing over me.

"Hey, what are you doing here" I lean back crossing my arms on my chest "Just picking someone up for lunch" he shrugged with a smirk.

"By the look on your face could this be a potential date!?" I stand up leaning my hands on my desk trying to pry the truth out of him. "Maybe" he smiled looking at his shiny shoes.

"Well I hope you have a good time with this mystery girl" I stand up straight as he bit his lip nervously.

"I am actually glad to see you cause I have some questions" he scratched the back of his neck, please be a good question.

"Okay"

"That girl the one you were talking to when we met, are you close with her or something?" he looked up with pleading eyes "Bri? you could say that, she's my roommate and best friend" I exclaim.

"Great I have some questions about her" he let out a breath "Holy shit is she the girl your here for" he nodded with a smile.

I squealed making him laugh "Okay what do you want to know" I walk next to him as we slowly make our way to where her desk is.

{ Erichs POV }

I was circling some important things on my paperwork for my new deal I am working on. Another brand wants to do a special one time collab. That's why we're going to NYC.

I hear that laugh that brings a smile to my face, I look up and see her walking with another guy laughing.

What the fuck could be so funny?

I decided I had done enough work for now and get up trailing not far behind the happy pair. She seemed really focused on him with a bright smile on her face.

It was Cole one of my coders he came and went, he tried to make a move on her not to long back.

"There you are, i've been looking for you" I chime in making there attention turn to me. She sighed and rolled her eyes as if she didn't want to see me.

I obviously interrupted something more important than me. 

I tried to be nice but he attitude was not going to be looked over easily. "What do you need" she asked in a fake joyful tone.

"I need you to organize some files" I quickly lied "yeah okay just leave them on my desk" she turned to walk away.

They walked away leaving me standing there. Who the fuck does she think she is, leaving me standing here. Okay I didn't have the best lie to make her come with me but still.

I sat in my office waiting for her to return back so I could call her in. As she walked by she was glowing more than she usually does.

"Tori, my office now" I slam the phone down not a minute later she walked in. Closing the door she took a seat.

"I didn't see the fi-"I cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up" I spat making her look at me taken back. "I'm sorry what, actually never mind, I know" she relaxed back into the chair.

"So was he good, was he worth it" I sneer making her roll her eyes. "Yeah Erich way better than you" she said sarcastically.

"No Erich I didn't fuck him" she exclaimed making me narrow her eyes at her. "Do you think of me as some slut or whore who just wants to fuck anything with a penis"

"No, but everything with a penis wants to fuck you so I can never be to sure" I spat " It doesn't help your case that you gave me a fucking eye roll when I walked up interrupting your little love fest" I say with a scold on my face.

"I knew you would react like this thats why I got annoyed when you showed up. I can never talk to a guy with out you getting butt hurt, and call it what you will but he was here for Brianna and asked me some questions about her" she said with a smile.

I walked over to stand in front of her letting my body tower over hers as she leaned back in the chair.

I grabbed her chin making her head tilt up to look at me, "Your mine" I whispered as our lips brushed against each other "Say it".

"I'm yours dumbass" she smirked as our hot breath mixed together as one. I move my hand to her throat gripping it harder then needed.

"Fucking say it right"

She bit her bottom lip making my eyes break from hers for the first time "I'm yours and yours only" she breathed out.

I crashed my lips to hers loosening the grip around her neck a bit, I felt leveled, grounded, when we kiss. She was my drug and I was addicted.

~~

{ Toris POV }

I sat on Erich's plane waiting for our departure. Thanksgiving was in three days and we were going to my house.

I'm not the one to meet the parents type but I wanted to go for the food but couldn't face my mom alone. No doubt she already had a list of guys for me. I wasn't going to apologize for how I yelled at her, she had it coming for a while.

But there was really only one for me, Blond, asshole, and stubborn.

"How the fuck did they get this photo and post a whole fucking article already we just got on the plane" I groan looking at an Article about Erich's new mystery girl.

There was a picture of us rather close waiting for the plane to be ready. "That's okay, now everyone who reads that will know your mine" he kissed me jaw making me roll my eyes at his comment.

"Who is this new girl Erich Blunt has been seen with many times, has the rich bachelor finally found the one? or is she using him for his money" I read the opening sentence.

"I think so and you barely let me by you shit, fucking stubborn" he exclaimed rubbing my thigh. I hadn't put much to any though about our future together. I just wanted to live in the now, it was nice.

"Stop" I laugh as he snapped a picture of me. "Perfect" he mumbled then I got a notification.

offcial.ErichBlunt had tagged you in photo

I look up at the smirking blond.

847,926 likes

offcial.ErichBlunt: This one <3 @Tori.Roberts0n 

Comment...