Ch- t h r e e

A/n Please vote and comment :) 

{Erichs POV}

This week has been hard as fuck but of course I managed. Our new game launches in less then three weeks and shit started to tweak out last week. 

Lucky I fixed it in one week and we're still on schedule. Brianna one of my game artist mentioned a new club opening tonight I might go let some stress out. 

She is the only female employee I haven't fucked and I am not planning on it. I mean it would be nice but she's more of a 'friend-ish' than a fuck buddy. 

"Erich come one let's just go to the club opening" Matt pleaded as we sat in my living room. 

"Why there's no point just cause Bri said it was a 'big new club' doesn't mean shit" I spat back. "Dude stop being a bitch and go with me, she's brining her roommate" he sang trying to convince me. 

I guess it wouldn't hurt to go. Worst thing it's shit and I still take home a girl to fuck.

"Fine but I bet her roommate is an ugly hag" I scoff "I'll meet you there" I tell him and go to my room. Maybe I can fuck her roommate, Bri's mentioned her a few times but i've never seen her. 

I throw on a grey suit ,not a fancy one but good enough. I don't have to try hard to look good it comes naturally. 

"I'll text you when i'm ready" I tell Paul my driver he gives me a stiff nod as I step out. I called a head and got me and Matt on the list. It's sad seeing all these people having to stand in the long ass fucking line. 

Look's like a personal problem. 

I find them in a lounge in the corner nice and private just how I like it. 

Matt whines like a bitch about how I was 'late' then I say hi to Brianna. "...this is my roommate Tori" she points out. I didn't even see her there. 

I look over and a breath gets caught in my throat. She was light years away from an ugly hag. She was hands down no arguing allowed the most beautiful and sexy girl I have ever seen. 

"Very nice to meet you, Tori" I smirk at her, That dress looked stunning on her "You too" her voice god her voice was pure and blissful. 

As we all took shots I couldn't help but notice the way she scrunched her nose. 

cute. 

Brianna dragged her on the dance floor, I couldn't tear my eyes off her as she moved her hips and danced freely. 

"Hot isn't she" Matt muttered. 

"Fuck yeah dude" I replied finally breaking my gaze "I think she likes me" he said over the music. Even if she did a girl like her wouldn't want a guy like Matt. Right?

"What makes you think that" I raise my eyebrows in question "I don't know but she's not all over you so?" she isn't. 

Girls drop their panties at my name but not her? I wonder why. Lesbian maybe I don't know but now i'm more interested. 

I look back over and she looked at me as I smirked and she did the same. I like this girl. Not like that of course god forbid. 

The rest of the night she talked with Matt and I couldn't stop myself from stealing a glance. Okay a lot of glances. 

Brianna was shit faced poor Tori had to deal with her. Maybe I should offer to help.

Nah. 

"Nice meeting you Erich" she pulls Bri up with her "You too, Tori" God she was the most beautiful thing. I wish I could take her home with me but she had to take care of fucking Brianna. Fucking cock blocker.