"Don't forget to eat something," He said while nodding at me slowly and walked to the driver's side of the car.

"Dhruv,"

No, Aarna. Stop it.

"Indra Anna will drop me. Sorry for my earlier words," I apologized because I didn't want to become a person who wasn't me, and just like that again my heart won against my mind.

Actually, about Indra Anna dropping me was a lie. The purpose of my visit was to take my baby with me as I left it at my peddhamma's house at the time of my marriage and after my marriage, I never got a chance or need to bring it back as Dhruv was the one who always drove me everywhere and when he was unavailable, the driver would always take me anywhere.

But his yesterday's words really hit me hard. So I decided to bring my baby back with me because why should I depend on someone even for these silly things and got hurt in return when they used those things to taunt me back?

Saying this, without waiting for his response, I went inside and greeted Radha ma, who was the housekeeper here. She informed me that Pedhamma has yet to return from the temple.

While waiting for her, I called Ankitha Akka and she attended it immediately.

"I was about to call you but you beat me to it. Answer me honestly about something," she asked me without even greeting me. I blinked my eyes a little and responded to her.

"No greetings! No hellos! Okay. Fine. Ask it," I grumbled.

"I received a call from Shine corporations, last week, asking me to send my CV. I sent it to them, not giving much thought to it. Today morning, they called me and informed me that I am one of the shortlisted candidates for the head designer post and they asked me to attend the interview next week." She said in a one go and I smiled at this information.

"That's great na. Congrats Akka," I exclaimed with a bright smile on my face.

"You can congratulate me later. The thing is I never applied for that company and I also came to know that it is Daksha's family-owned company. I tried to call her to ask about this matter but she is unavailable. At least, you must know this matter..right. So answer me. Does it have anything to do with the both of you? " She sounded stern. I gulped a little and answered.

"Then I will take your silence as 'Yes'. Thanks for thinking about helping me but I never planned on taking advantage of the connections. I always want to depend on my talent. I am really thankful for your concern but I don't need a job in this way." Hearing her words, I immediately panicked.

"Akka, listen. I was indeed the one who told Adi Anna to consider you but believe me, Adi Anna never encourages this kind of thing. He always recruits people based on their talents, not on their connections. All I did was recommending your name. That's it. If you are selected, then it is solely based on your abilities. I am sorry for doing it without your consent but Please give it a chance." I told her honestly, knowing Adi Anna's nature very well.

"Still it's because of you, they called me for the interview, giving you some face. I don't think I will get selected for the job. If not for you, they don't even know about me. So I am not going to attend it."

"Are you crazy? Why are you missing such a good opportunity? You know what, that fashion line is so close to Anna's heart. So he never takes a wrong decision regarding it. He is the one who is looking closely after every little thing about that brand. So he must have seen your ability to call you for the interview. So please give it a shot. I don't want you to regret in the future that you have missed a good chance. Moreover you need a job to look after your child. I hope you will think wisely." I tried to convince her as I know how much she needed a job right now.