chapter 8

Aarna's POV:-

Aarna's POV:-

Finally, He said 'Yes' for this marriage. After agreeing with my opinion of having a simple marriage, I saw that he went outside to have a nice chat with my brother. Seeing this, I just hope that Dhruv would come back in one piece.

Elders were busy talking about the marriage arrangements. I saw that Advith was sprinting around the room with his Aeroplane toy. When he looked at me, I gestured him to come near me.

He made his way to me and jumped on my lap after reaching me.

"Why did you call me Aaru.? Can't you see that I am so busy.?" He asked me while pouting his lips adorably.

Once he became so close to me, he threw away all the formalities and started calling me 'Aaru' just like others.

"Yeah. I already saw how busy you were." I said to him while stressing the word 'Busy' and rolled my eyes at him and he smiled at me sheepishly.

"Okay. Leave it. Let me ask you something. Do you like that uncle.?" I asked him in a low voice.

"Which uncle!" He asked me with a puzzled expression.

"Arey...The one to whom I am going to marry." I told him and he just bent down his head shyly.

Now it was my turn to get puzzled.

"Why are you blushing like a newly wedded bride.?" I asked him with slight amazement after seeing his little flushing self.

"I don't know anything about him but I liked that Akka a lot." He said slowly while pointing his little finger at Aadhya, Dhruv's sister. Oh, my boy.

I laughed at his antics and hugged him tightly.

"Wanna talk with her then.?" I asked him teasingly and he immediately got down from my lap.

"No. I am feeling shy." He told me without looking at me and jogged away while stumbling on his way. I controlled myself to not laugh out as I was in the middle of the elders.

Meanwhile, Dhruv and Indra Anna returned to the room, and seeing the smiles on their faces, I knew that their talk went well.

Indra Anna came to me and whispered in my ears that he was okay with this marriage.

I smiled at him brightly and hugged him tightly but I immediately passed him a fake glare.

"It doesn't mean that I have forgiven you for giving me a cold shoulder," I told him with a huff to which he smiled at me.

"Oh. Then how about an ice cream treat.? Will it do.?" He asked me and I nodded him with a delight.

When we were in the middle of our talk, Shekar uncle informed us that they were taking their leave.

Soon after they left, I nudged my Anna, remembering him about my ice cream treat. He sighed and asked me to get ready.

I trotted towards my room and changed myself into comfortable wear. After that, I immediately went downstairs.