The medium got up and Johnny noticed the slight limp in his step. "Feeling better?" Adrian asked with a hand rubbing his back, begrudgingly Johnny had to agree, Adrian had made him a peaceful wolf yet again but the need to tear Kyle's head off was still there, just not prominent. "I don't know how to trust vampires after what we just went through." Johnny confessed to Adrian who was walking to his closet. "I don't know either sweetheart but Kyle is different, you can tell but you're too stubborn to admit it, plus he's not just a vampire, he's a wolf too." Adrian argued as he snapped his fingers and everything in Johnny's closet was perfectly tucked away into the shelves, what was left was for Johnny to wear.

"Thanks but it's still hard, I will try give him a chance but if he messes up, that's it, I'm not trusting him again." Adrian smiled with a cheeky look in his eyes. "He's rather easy on the eyes, don't you think?" Ari was fishing for a comment and any that he gave he knew it was ammunition his brother could definitely use on him. "Ari, I don't think Jaxon would like that you're complementing other men, he's already turning into a giant are you sure you can handle it if I tell him." He retorted and his brother scoffed, of course, Ari could find a loophole in his threat.

"I belong to him already, though he's easily jealous that doesn't matter, what does interest me is your total avoidance of the particular topic, it seems you like him to some degree, hence you couldn't really reply me, you would be risking your neck." Adrian surmised and Johnny couldn't curse himself more, how could he have forgotten that Adrian didn't need to be psychic to know him, he just had to look at him and everything was laid out for him.

"I'm not going to entertain you anymore, go back to your man, and don't you have kids to take care of." Johnny grabbed Adrian and threw him over his shoulder. "Put me down Johhny!" The medium screamed but Johnny was considerably taller already and when it came to strength, Adrian wasn't exactly in league with him, the jock and gym junkie. "I'm not putting you down until you're away from my door." The wolf replied as he dropped Adrian just in front of his bedroom door, he then walked back to his room only to become angry when he could smell a particularly dominant male in his room.

"You really don't give up." Johnny accused looking at the slightly taller Kyle who seemed to have a sheepish grin on his face, he was both an idiot and beautiful, Johnny sighed heavily, beauty never came with brains, those were rare cases. "Uh, Adrian told me I could get clothes to change into from you, and he said you wouldn't mind." Kyle expressed with hand gestures, this didn't exactly bode well with how loosely tied his towel was, and then it fell. "Oh boy."

~~~~
Adrian.

"Thank you for responding Adrian, I know it's been tough lately, just going around, I appreciate you actually having time to see me." Doctor Charlton exclaimed as she sipped on her tea, they were in the same restaurant where Adrian had told the woman about the demons that had come into their plane of existence. "I don't mean to be brash, but what is this about, are the demons gone or is there another problem?" He asked bluntly not knowing why exactly why the woman had wanted to see him, even more so out of his house when she knew it wasn't safe lately.

"No it's not related to that, I wanted to ask for a favor, I know I shouldn't but it concerns a close friend of mine, his name is Kao, his mate died recently, she was attacked by a rogue incubus, it leeched off her till there was nothing left." Doctor Charlton confessed with a quivering voice and this particular image made Adrian uneasy, Doctor Charlton seemed to be the strong alpha female, she seemed to not have emotions but Adrian was seeing differently.