09.

Demonic Visions.

Adrian.

"Septula lacovil mertamopho lilia evanco sisvo: I open the gateway to the demonic plane." The cold yet feminine voice spoke, her malice made Adrian's skin crawl and tighten and in response his flame covered him in an orange amber glow. He watched as the six legged creature made of charcoal skin and piercing red eye crawl out of the portal that had been opened.

Adrian watched as the hooded figures laughed in celebration, they had done it, they were bringing demons into this world, which meant their ritual had been successful, a fae child pure and full of magic had been found. "Come, children of the dark, grant us your power and exact your revenge, we give unto you these bodies to inhabit." The woman spoke again as Adrian finally noticed the eight bodies on the ground, he tried to suppress his screams seeing as one of those bodies was one of his coworkers a werejaguar.

Eight spirits moved without form from the portal, they entered the bodies one by one and Adrian saw them gain their demonic powers along with the power the host body had, this was terrifying for Adrian but he was stuck here as if something was ground him there, forcing him to sit through all this. The portal closed abruptly and the celebrating hooded figures froze. "What has gone wrong?!" One of them yelled as he looked at their blood altar.

"We need more sacrifices and blood, we can't open the portal without it." The woman who was leading screeched but her figure was facing the front of the altar so Adrian couldn't see her. "Use the warehouse as a diversion and get those sacrifices here, meanwhile we shall prepare again for the arrival of the others." This information made Adrian gasp but what knocked the wind out of his lungs was what he saw when one of the hooded figures turned and he saw past the shadowed face.

It was Zoey's mother, meaning the people in the room were mystics, along with that it also confirmed there weren't only witches doing this but different mystic coming together. "Go, feed." The woman still hooded directed this ordered to two vampires that were now inhabited by demonic souls, the creature that had crawled out of the portal at first had curled around her and Adrian could see it feeding her demonic magic and increasing her mana intake.

This was terrifying and now Adrian really wanted to move. "Do you really think we would let a lone witch lead the demon revival." A male witch by the looks of it inhabited by a demon spoke up looking at the leading priestess, she sneered at the male but what she didn't notice was the creature beside her had stopped feeding her but was now feeding off her. "We lead now." The man asserted as the dark creature lunged for the hooded priestess and tore her head off, her blood splattered everywhere.

~~~~

Adrian screamed, screamed like his life depended on it luckily Jax had blocked all sound from leaving the room. "Adrian, it's okay I'm here mate, I'm here." Jax comforted Adrian as he saw he was in his bedroom, not the room filled with blood, dead bodies, and demons, he cried as he held on to Jax, it was so vivid, so clear, he felt everything that had transpired, he knew the hooded figures had succeeded in summoning demons and their leader was killed by some creature.

His body felt heavy, he was burdened with knowledge and the knowledge he had gained, he had to tell Dr. Charlton, she was the one who seemed to be more trustworthy than Chief Leyton or whatever his other name was. "Are you alright?"Jax questioned and Adrian nodded, but truly he was shaken, the scene that had unfolded was horrid, so instead of telling Jax what happened, he showed him and the kitsune crushed him in a hug as they lay on his bed, Adrian could feel Jax's tails also clutching onto him as he sobbed, the vision was horrible.