》12《

Your P.O.V

The man at the Pheonix Drop gates looked young. Older than Vylad but probably still younger than Katelyn, Garroth and I. He was loud when he talked but his bright blue hair was louder. He asked Garroth where he had been and what was going on but first he wanted to know where Garroth's helm was. Garroth only responded with 'Where's Aphmau?' The sun was on it's way down when we left O'Khasis and now it was over half way under.

"Why's that kid keep staring at us?" Vylad asked. We were standing on a slight hill right next to Aphmau's house but below us the same guy that had let us in was staring up at us.

"I think he's older than you Vylad." I said.

"Not mentally. Doesn't he know staring is rude." Vylad said.

"He knows who I am. He probably thinks we're all from O'Khasis." Katelyn said.

"We all are from O'Khasis." Vylad reminded her.

"Well yeah but we're not here to destroy their village." Katelyn said.

"What's his name?" I asked looking over at Katelyn.

"How the hell would I know." Katelyn asked looking back at me with her eyebrows narrowed.

"Your the one who was interacting with the village. You didn't learn any of their names?" I asked.

"I know Aphmau's name." Katelyn said.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Well I was looking for Garroth and none of the other gaurds look even remotely like him so who cares what their names are." She said.

We all looked to the side when we heard the clicking of the door open. Garroth had been inside for probably 15 minutes which is reasonable considering he probably had to explain everything to his Lord. Garroth looked over at us as he closed the door behind him.

"We can go to the gaurdtower for the night." He said quietly.

"What's his name?" Katelyn asked having no shame in pointing down towards the gaurd. Garroth looked to where she pointed and then looked back with a confused expression.

"Dante, why?" Garroth asked.

"Tell him staring is rude." Vylad said.

"Ok." Garroth said his tone sounding completely confused.

Garroth turned towards the village and took a step down the path before we started following him. The blue haired gaurd turned around, when he saw we were coming down, and walked away from us. Pheonix drop is a small village so it wasn't a long walk to get to the gaurdtower. It was a small square stone building with a balcony at the top.

The main floor had a very small kitchen with only a fridge and a sink. A stair case seperated the kitchen and a line of jail cells that I couldn't count because the stairs were in the way. Garroth stepped onto the steps and walked up them without paying attention to anything else in the room. Up the stairs was a room that somehow seemed larger, even though I'm sure it was either the same size or smaller. There were five rooms, four of the doors had banners on the front, each a different color. From right to left the colors went blue, green, red, white, and the last door was without a banner.

"Theres only one spare room." Garroth said. His voice didn't sound like he thought it was a problem, and it wouldn't have been if I didn't know exactly what Katelyn was about to do.

"Great, I call it. And I'm taking Vylad." She said. Katelyn smiled at me before she grabbed Vylad's wrist and pulled him towards the door that she swung open.