》10《

Your P.O.V

"What now?" Katelyn asked

"I-I don't know. Who's in charge, where would they be?" Garroth asked as if Katelyn and I would know.

"Somewhere with information." Katelyn shrugged.

"Like an office." I said turning away from Katelyn and looking at Garroth.

Garroth tugged on his own hair as he ran his finger through it. He did a 180 and then started walking, looking down at the ground as he walked. Katelyn and I both followed him after a moments of hesitation. We walked over curve after curve of the roof, we must have walked over top of at least four rooms before the roof curved slightly to the right and Garroth stopped walking.

He crouched down for a reason Katelyn and I weren't aware of until we got closer and saw the smal circular window. Katelyn and I crouched down with him, but on the other side. The window was up high and gave us a full view of the room. It looked like any other office would, with a chair and large desk, but more importantly who sat behind it. Ivy sat moving the chair from side to side with her feet up on the desk and her hair in a loose poney tail. She was wearing her Jury armor.

"I thought you said all the other members were in prison." Garroth said quietly even though the window was shut and I'm fairly certain Ivy couldn't hear us at all.

"I thought they were." I said.

"Shhshshshhh." Katelyn shushed me louder then I was speaking but she did get the attention of Garroth and I because we both looked down through the window.

A tall man, who I would describe as built like a wall, walked into the room through a door that we couldn't see because it's on the same wall as the window. He had gray hair and looked much older than Ivy.

"Who's that?" Garroth asked.

"I don't know." Katelyn and I responded nearly at the same time.

"Do you two know anything?" Garroth asked. Katelyn and I both looked up from the window at the same time to glare at him.

"Aperantly nothing useful to you Prince Garroth." Katelyn shot, she was still glaring at him. I couldn't tell if Katelyn had accidentally called him a prince or did it on purpose to make him mad. But my best guess would be the second option.

"Guy's look." I said as I looked back down at the window. Another figure had walked into the room. He was shorter than the previous guy, maybe even shorter than Ivy, but yet again Ivy is pretty tall. This guy was skinny, his whole figure was slim. He had dark black hair that looked slightly messy. I stared at the top of his head for a long moment, and I think Katelyn and Garroth did too.

"Is that-" Katelyn started.

"Zane." Garroth finnished, "Anything else your completely wrong about. Cause not all of the Jury of Nine is in jail and neither is my family."

"Well Garroth," Katelyn said, I could already hear the annoyance in her voice, "I wanna go out on a limb and say if your dad were here there wouldn't be a mob of Tu'la gaurds around the village."

"Well Katelyn I could go out on a limb and say that your both leading me to my death, or to my unwilling wedding. Which either way sounds pretty bad to me." Garroth stated with just as much anoyance.

"UP THERE." All three of us, no matter how annoyed at eachother, all looked down below us. Three gaurds, one being the guy Garroth had knocked unconscious, were standing on the balcony about twenty feet to the right of us.

"Now look, you got us caught." Katelyn stated sounding extremely calm for someone who would be running from gaurds in a matter of seconds. We were all on our feet at lightning speed and running across the rooftop barely making a sound as out feet hit the roof.