》14《

Your P.O.V

Out of everything that Cadenza had, Katelyn choose long sleeves, which in the event of running or getting stuck outside she would probably get extremely hot. She had on a flowy light looking sweatshirt with four different types of whales and their names on the front. It looked old and even sort of rustic even though it was brand new. It had a zipper starting at the neck and going down a couple of inches making a slight collar that she had folded down. The front of the sweatshirt was tucked into her jean shorts which had multiple rips in the front.

Katelyns hair was braided from the top of her head to the bottom of it but stopped where her head met her neck. She had the rest of her hair tied together in a simple ponytail that let it hang loose.

I wore a eggshell colored button down shirt that I would consider Indiana Jones styled. It tied up in the front where the buttons stopped which pulled it up just slightly. I had on army green colored jean shorts that were loose everywhere but in the waist.

Vylad didn't look like he was wearing Garroth's clothes, they looked relatively normal on him. He had on dark grey joggers that seemed to fit him perfectly other than the fact that they were rolled up just once or twice at the ankle, which was weird only because Vylad isn't that much shorter than Garroth and has extremely long legs. He had on a light teal colored t-shirt that you could definitely tell was too big for him. Even though it was big it looked extremely normal on him, like he had chosen to go for an oversized look. And even if he didn't normally dress like this, it suited him.

Garroth brought four horses to us, which somehow ended up being a relief because I did not want Katelyn to call dibs to ride with Vylad like she had for the bedroom. Two horses were white but one of them was covered in brown patches which seperated it from the other. The last two horses were both the same dark brownish red color. All of them were big, well build horses. Definitely raised and trained right. Which shows how much everyone in the village must trust Garroth, to just give him four horses without question and complete confidence that they would be okay. Although I suppose Garroth has nothing to lose because the two most likely scenarios end in us coming back with the horses, or none of us at all.

I had never been one to ride horses, Pryer had the Jury train on them afew times but none of us are masters at riding horses so training turned into horseback riding. I didn't enjoy the feeling of the horse being in control, I still don't, but this horse felt alot less agrivated with me than any other horse I had ridden.

It was much faster to get to Tu'la on horseback rather than walking from O'Khasis. We made it there in what felt like an hour but was most likely probably almost two. We were half a mile outside of Tu'la walls when he stopped. We could see the wall and gate in the distance but we all knew it was probably impossible for any gaurds to see us no matter how thing the woods were.

"We're gonna leave these poor babies here?" Katelyn asked although she had more whine in her tone rather than question.

"They're horses, they'll be fine for like a week alone." Garroth said, he looked almost uncomfortable.

"A week, what do you think we're doing here?" Katelyn asked.

"Well if we die here the horses are gonna be here for a while, or at least until someone finds them." Garroth said, he didn't sound scared but I think we all knew getting captured was a big risk.

Garroth had leads for each horse, they weren't very long which I'm sure didn't make Katelyn feel any better about leaving them. He wrapped them around the horses harness and around a tree only once.

"Besides if we keep them to a barn in the village it will be much harder to get away quickly if needed." Garroth finnished.

"Fine. But you're souless and my opinion of you has changed." Katelyn stated.