Easy life

Summary: The Avengers think Peter has a normal life.

Warnings: none.

Peter Parker. A scrawny kid with a normal life.

At least that's what the Avengers thought about Tony Stark's personal intern. They couldn't help but think about how easy his life was as they rode back to the tower from a hard mission that left them bruised.

"Pete's got life easy," Clint said all of a sudden, disrupting the silence.

"Lucky kid. All he has to worry about is exams and who to take to prom," Steve sighed.

"He has the easy childhood that most of us would only dream of,"Nat said.

"He's probably having fun with his friends and enjoying his youthful life right now," Bucky said, "Not worrying about criminals."

As the Avengers thought about how easy Peter's life was Peter was fighting a new criminal.

"Come on that the best you got?" Peter asked singing toward the guy.

He kicked the guy with enough strength to send him flying about a block away. The guy crashed into one of the abandoned apartment buildings.

The building shook unsteadily and Peter, being the hero he is, rushed in just as the building collapsed. It should have crushed both of them but it didn't. Peter held it up.

"Maybe Peter is at the lab waiting for us while listening to Panic! At the disco," Tony smiled.

"If he is when we get back at the tower we are going to have a movie night and make sure his teenage life is as care free as possible," Sam said.

The jet landed on the tower and everyone got off eager to see their ball of joy. They weren't disappointed. They found him in the kitchen making Mac and cheese.

"Hey guy's why don't you go take a shower. When your done the food will be ready," he said sending them a smile.

No one complained and they shuffled to their rooms.

Peter sighed when they were gone. After defeating the latest criminal he had rushed to the tower and put on clothes over his suit.

After fighting criminals he can come to the tower and be a normal nerdy kid.

357: words.