Peter Wilson

Summary: Peter finally meets the Avengers but his dad isn't happy.

Warnings: none.

Peter lay in bed. He shot up as his alarm rung. He smashed his alarm clock, for the third time that week.

He groaned and rolled out of bed landing on the ground with a hard thump.

"Hey Pete, you okay?" Sam Wilson asked from the small apartments sitting room.

"Yeah dad," He replied getting up.

Sam Wilson had adopted four year old Peter Parker, now Peter Wilson, twelve years ago. He had kept him secret from the rest of the Avengers.

Peter never told his dad about being spider man. If he knew Peter would be grounded till he was twenty.

He got ready for school and rushed to the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and rushed out of the kitchen after greeting his dad.

"Hold it," his dad said grabbing his sons shoulder, "You probably forgot that it's Saturday."

"So its not Monday. Then I still need to go to work," He said trying to get out of his dads grip.

"Nope, not until you have breakfast."

"But I have this apple and I'm not hungry."

The darker man looked at his son skeptically before ruffling his hair and letting him go.

Peter rushed to the Avengers tower. He got through security and went into the private elevator. He told FRIDAY which floor to go to before tapping his foot nervously.

Tony had told him that he had a surprise for him.

"Hey Mr Stark," he greeted as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Hey kid I have some people for you to meet," Tony said pulling Peter back into the elevator, "To the penthouse baby girl."

FRIDAY took them up to the penthouse. Peter was shocked. He would finally be able to meet the Avengers.

But his dad.

Before he could protest the elevator reached its destination. Tony threw a hand over Peter's shoulder and dragged him to the common room where all the Avengers were seated,

"Hey guys I would like you to meet Peter Parker, my personal intern and spiderman," Tony said.

Peter felt like letting the ground swallow him. The Avengers were shouting at Tony about his age but his dad was fuming. Sam stood up and everyone quieted as they noticed how mad he was.

"You're his personal intern?"

Peter nodded.

"You're spiderman?"

Peter nodded again.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Soon," Peter squeaked out.

"Soon. Soon! You are grounded young man. Your grounded till you're twenty!"

"Um...am I missing something?" Tony questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Yes. This is Peter Wilson, my adopted son who I just found out was a vigilante," Sam said sending Peter a disappointed gaze.

Peter shrunk back.

"Well you can't stop me from being spiderman," he said standing straight.

His strong posture fell as his father walked up to him stopping in front of him. He stared into his sons eyes before sighing.

"Fine. But you can't continue being spiderman until you train with Nat for a week but you are grounded for one month," Sam said giving in.

"Thanks dad," Peter replied beaming.

He pulled his father into a hug.

This isn't how he expected this to end.

"You had a son and you never told me?" Sam's best friend, Clint, asked.

Everyone ignored him, as usual.

562: words.