08; that one interview

C A L L A N M C A U L L I F E

Callan McAuliffe straightened the lapels of his silk jacket snobbily.

He'd only started dating Astrid to help start her up; his manager advised it, as it would help his social status.

And indeed, after 7 singles released by Astrid, Callan was certainly reaping the benefits from being the "Supportive boyfriend."

At least Astrid never asked him for sex; it'd be rather humiliating to have to refuse her.

But after she caught him cheating with Halisah Manoban, one of Astrid's songwriters, he was dumped. Indefinitely.

And the stupid girl actually had the nerve to refuse the money given by him to keep the true scandal quiet.

So after she wrote, produced, and sang "You broke me first" while Callan was hiding under a rock, the public oblivious to the break up, Callan mustered up a plan.

A dirty plan.

Astrid Lavanaugh was trending on Twitter worldwide.

For one. Week.

And after many, many interviews of Astrid exposing Callan, he found he had to take action before it was too late.

The best thing about being Callan McAullife, supermodel, producer, movie star? Other then the sex?

He had a bigger following then Ms. Lavanaugh, of course. Oh, and he was in the social media world for at least 4 more years.

And so when Callan was interviewed that day, his manipulative matter twisted many.

After all, who wouldn't believe him?

R E M E D Y I N T E R V I E W

"A big thank you to Remedy Radio who agreed to interview me," Callan smiled charmingly.

A skinny, black haired woman sat close to him; knees touching, "How are you, Callan?"

Callan frowns, duality in motion, "Extremely sad, disappointed, and betrayed, Callie."

Callie Meckle, the host of Remedy Radio rubs Callan's back comfortingly, "Don't worry, I'm on your side Callan."

"Thank you, Callie, darling," Callan sniffs sadly, "I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore after she cheated on me."

The thirteen million people tuning into the interview immediately went to Twitter, jaws dropping at the uno reverse card that the supermodel had pulled suddenly.

And soon enough, #remedyradio, #callanmcaullifetruth, and #astridiscancelled2020 were trending worldwide, with millions of tweets to them.

Callie recovered, "She cheated on you, hey?"

Callan wiped at a non-existent tear, "Yes, Callie. I was going back to our apartment, yes, the luxury one in L.A early to surprise her with a ring for our six month anniversary, when I found it...."

Callan turned his head away, willing a single tear to roll down his pallid face, "I found it, Callie. A- a tissue, please?"

Callie pulled Callan into a comforting hug, inadvertently placing his blonde head in between her cleavage, before handing him a soft Kleenex.

Callan sniffed, and withdrew from the close contact, "I remember opening the door, and walking through our kitchen, holding a bouquet of her favourite flowers and a ring, and walking in on it..."

"What, Callan, what?" Callie exclaimed, voicing the curiosity hundreds of millions of people were feeling.

"Her. Astrid, in our bed, and she... she was fuc," bleep, "Him hard."

"Who, Callan?" Callie practically stuffed the microphone up his nose excitedly.

"My rival. Peter Parker." Callan blinks furiously, trying to get the "tears" out of his eyes.

Callie gasps, "The actor for Spiderman... but, Callan, Peter is married. And isn't he Astrid's friend, anyways?"

Callan glares at Callie, "I'm just saying the truth, Callie. I- I can't believe my friends didn't believe me."

He stands up, nostrils flared, and tugs at his cuffs, head held up high, "That'll be all. I expect the truth to come up soon."

"Oh, and Astrid, darling?" Callan stares into the camera, fuming, "I'll see you soon."

TESSA SPEAKS!
AYO, MY STUPID FUCKING WIFI IS A BITCH- BUT SO IS CALLAN SO HERE'S THE INTERVIEW. P.S, I SIMP FOR PETER [I LOVE YOU, BABE. CALL ME, TOM HOLLAND.]