07; neophyte-ish

"OH MY GOD-" Charlie spits her water out, choking on her meds harshly.

"FELIX! WHAT DID YOU DO! Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Corpse whispered huskily into his microphone. Completely unintentionally.

"Oh, Felix didn't tell you?" Sykkuno teased, "Charlie is THE biggest fan of Corpse."

Everyone could feel Corpse blushing through the screen, "Oh my- really?"

"Yeah," Imane started laughing, "Oh yeah."

Charlie had finally recovered, "Gimme a second, guys," she whispered, "I'll be right back."

She ended the call with a gasp, inhaled, and screamed, "OH MY GOSH IT'S CORPSE HUSBAND- I'M TALKING TO HIM OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

What Charlie didn't know was that her screech was so loud that both Imane and Thomas had picked it up on their microphones.

So, on the call, everyone was quiet as they strained their ears to listen to Charlie, then burst into laughter.

"OH MY- BHAHAHAHAHA," Valkyrae cackled, almost falling off her chair.

Corpse, Felix, Sean, Charlie and Train laughed long and hard, but Imane, Sykkuno and Toast got out of their sets quietly, and creeped downstairs to Charlie's set up.

Imane opened the door, hands shaking from the laughter, and embraced a smiling Charlie.

"Oh my gosh-" She muttered, and Sykkuno laughed, "I knew you'd be excited."

Toast moved to Char's microphone, "You'd better protect your fangirl, Corpse."

Corpse chuckled, "Of course I will!"

As Charlie slowly recovered, the other three raced back to their set up's, "Sorry for the scream, Corpse, it's nice to meet you," she chuckled, "I haven't been that happy in... quite a while."

"Nice to meet you too, Charlie." Charlie laughed at that, causing Corpse to chuckle, "If you really are a Corpse Husband fangirl... what are the lyrics to Cat Girl's Are Ruini-"

Charlie doesn't let him finish, " Make a stack, PepeLaugh, got all of these bitches mad
She suck me and I do not give her bans, I feel like Twitch staff, clip that, ayy
This bitch finna give me whiplash
Took my fuckin' breath away, I'm finna take that shit back
Bitch, you cappin' and you big mad
I'm just fuckin' trappin', gettin' cat girls and some big bands
Pull up causin' havoc, jackspedicey how I whip that
Make more than your dad, but I know you wouldn't get that... "

"Charl-". Sykkuno tries to interject.

"Masked up, got me lookin' like No Face
Make it rain, leave her wet, like a snowflake
I tell her gimme space, she like, "No way"
That's a red flag, bitch, olè."

Charlie breathes in quickly, "Masked up, got me lookin' like no face. Make it rain, leave her wet, like a snowflake. I tell her gimme space, she like, "No way". That's a red flag, bitch, olè. Fine lass, nice ass, cat ears and she uwu, uh
Fuck around do shadow puppets, back of the Subaru
I got chipped black nails and a badder bitch than you do
Only want me 'cause I'm sad, bitch, I ain't afraid to lose you
She always got her collar on, she always fucking calling me
What she call me senpai for? Don't call me that I'm not a weeb
She like the way I look at her, she like that I am hard to please
I cannot fuckin help it bro these cat girls always fall for me
They all try to fix me, uh
Fuckin' switch up, like a blade on me, uh
Got her handcuffed, put chains on me, bitch
I don't give a fuck, do not try to change me."

She exhales happily, and no one has said a word, all dropping their jaws, the chats blowing up.

"Charlie... I," Valkyrae whispered, wordless.

"How's that, Corpse?" Charlie said smugly.

"Can we c-collab?" The man whispered into his microphone teasingly.

Charlie's mouth drooped as she realized she'd never be able to sing again- at least until the scandal was solved.

"Charlie know's White Tee too!" Toast saved her, and Felix perked up on his stream.

"Oooh I want to hear that one too!"

Charlie smiled into her microphone, "I spilled wine on all my white tee, bitches like me, Corpse you off the deep end..."