04; running away

Hundreds of cheering, or booing fans came into view, clearly boycotting the social distance rules.

Charlie could hear sirens, which didn't help her emotional and mental state at the moment.

She slipped her mask on, and tugging her sweater into place, moved quickly.

Ray Scott, her second manager, grabbed her arm gently and led her to the car waiting at the end.

"Go, honey. Staying with Thomas, are you?" Ray asked.

"Y-yes, I'll call you when I get there," Charlie answered, hiccuping slightly.

"Okay. Stay safe, sweetheart. We'll take care of this," And with that, Ray squeezed her hand comfortingly, and closed the door.

Charlie felt lucky to have such nice and trusting staff. Ray had two daughters, both her age, and never failed to give her a home when she needed it.

And Charlie drove off, not to the unknown, but to Lefoke Airport.

- H E A T H R O W A I R P O R T -

As soon as Charlie stepped into the airport from the airplane, OFTV were there, Imane included.

Charlie's face drooped, emotions weaving through her like no other. She could see her family, her real family, Imane, Thomas, Jeremy, William, Lily, and Micheal mingling around the vending machines excitedly, and when Jeremy turned around briefly to search the platform, he saw her in all of her glory.

Jeremy almost dropped his hotdog, sprinting up the escalator in glee much to everyone else's surprise, and Charlie melted into his embrace.

Jeremy rubbed Charlie's back comfortingly, and led her back to the airport centre floor, where Thomas was running towards his closest friend with a big smile on his face.

"Charlie," Thomas moved to cover his mouth while smiling, but Charlie slapped it out of the way and leaped into his arms.

And cuddled in the arms of the people she loved, Charlie was happy.

- L O S A N G E L E S - O F F L I N E T V H O U S E -

"Remy nooo" Charlie groaned, "I told you a thousand times over. It's a private jet,"

"You have told me that a thousand times over," Jeremy nodded, eyes traveling around the room in which Charlie would have to stay for 2 weeks in quarantine.

"But, Remy, I've been tested," Groaned Charlie as she hung on her 'brother's' arm, and blew her hair out of view with an exaggerated huff.

"We know babes," Imane walked in, "But unless you want the outside to wonder what's going on in here..."

Charlie nodded slowly, "Okay, Pokimane," She teased slyly.

"Why you-" And indeed, Charlie was saved by the bell, when William screamed up the stairs, "DINNER'S READY! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP AND BEAT YOUR ASSES! CHARLIE! I SEE YOU!"

"COMING!" Charlie squealed, jumping around a vicious Imane, and slid down the stairs victoriously.

William plated the pizza, Lily on the phone with Micheal, "Shut the fuck up!" She warned, and Charlie stuck her tongue out at her.

"What, babe?" Everyone heard Micheal's saddened, muffled voice through the phone, and Lily went back to reassure her boyfriend, while Thomas swung Charlie around happily.

"Can I have first pick?" Charlie activated her puppy dog eyes, instantly attracting a cooing Jeremy and William.

Lily took one look at the boys' "simp" faces, and groaned, "Go ahead, Char."

They all sat down and dug into their pizza before Thomas's face lit up, "Hey, Charlie!"

"Mhm..?" Charlie asked through her food.

"Do you want to stream with us?"

TESSA SPEAKS!

I MEAN NO OFFENCE IN THE CHARACTER'S PORTRAYAL, SERIOUSLY. I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY CHARLIE AND THIS CHAPTER-I KNOW IT'S GOING KIND OF FAST.

HAVE A NICE DAY! [NIGHT FOR ME]