Chapter 41: Moff Sidero

"We've managed to push them back, killing some of their forces." Sheelal commented.

"But they've proven to be a pain in the exhaust port." Another Kaleesh stated.

"There's no way around the troopers." Ahsoka mentioned.

"But we'll still have the advantage." Sheelal said.

She then took out a smoke bomb from her bandolier and raised it up for us to see. I exchanged a look with Ahsoka and a smile appeared on her face. This will definitely help us out. Ahsoka gave them a nod. Sheelal pressed the button on the bomb before tossing it into the middle of the courtyard. Two other Kaleesh threw a couple more smoke bombs, completely fogging the place up. We then quickly got to work, running out of our hiding spots.

I reached out to the Force, sensing where the stormtroopers were in the courtyard. Once I knew where the stormtroopers were, I took out my lightsabers, igniting them in a heartbeat. Upon hearing the howl of my purple lightsaber, several stormtroopers whipped around in confusion and fear. I quickly swung my lightsabers, taking down stormtroopers left and right. It wasn't long until the courtyard was filled with laserfire coming from the stormtroopers.

"We're under attack!" One exclaimed.

However, they couldn't quite figure out where we were or how many of us there were. I raised my lightsabers, deflecting the laserfire that headed towards the Kaleesh and anoobas. I heard the anoobas growling before lunging towards the stormtroopers, who let out screams before falling to the ground. As soon as they were all down, we rushed towards the door. Ahsoka placed a hand on the control panel that lied next to the door. She tried to get it open, but nothing was working.

Ahsoka groaned, slamming the control panel. "The door's locked."

"We need to get in now." Sheelal insisted. "The smoke is clear any moment and they'll see us through camera feeds."

"Not a problem, I can get the door opened pretty quickly." I assured them.

I closed my eyes before raising my left hand up in the air. I concentrated on the door. I searched for a weak point within the door. And it wasn't long until I managed to find the fractures within the door. I focused on them at once. The door violently began to move until in a matter of seconds, the door demolished. Millions of pieces flew inside across the floor. Sheelal immediately whipped around to face me, looking furious. "We wanted to remain quiet. Now the entire base will know we're here."

I grimaced. "Well...at least's the door's open."

"What's done is done." Ahsoka protested.

We then made our way inside, finding many stormtroopers with their blaster rifles up towards us. Immediately, Ahsoka and I raised our lightsabers, deflecting their blasts. The Kaleesh sent their pack of anoobas towards the stormtroopers. Sheelal and her people then rushed towards the stormtroopers.

I moved my two lightsabers around myself quickly, protecting myself. And the blasts that hit my blades, ricochetted, hitting several of the stormtroopers, causing them to collapse onto the ground. Once nearly all of them were taken down, we ran into the hallways, where we found more stormtroopers. As we rushed through the hallways, we took down the stormtroopers along the way. We then stormed into the turbolift before it took us up, closer towards the control room. I could feel my heartbeat quicken drastically as my palms grew sweaty. I knew we were closer to facing Sidero. And to be honest, I wasn't prepared for what would happen when we'd meet face to face. No doubt Ahsoka could feel my nerves, since she turned to face me, giving me a smile.

"Hey, everything's gonna be all right." Ahsoka assured me. "We'll take down Sidero and get the information that I need."

I forced a smile. Oh how I wish that was true. Once the door opened, we found Moff Achlys Sidero. She wore a black tunic along with black pants, a belt, a red cape that trailed down to the ground, black boots, long red fiery hair, icy blue eyes, and fair skin. A wicked smile appeared on her face. "Well, well, this is quite a surprise. I heard rumors, but I didn't think you had fallen so far, Lady Noxia."